Emmylou Loves #31 Emmylou has done a runner, ALove has a new lover, no more Bali retreat, what a bummer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Needsarealjob

I use a website called Trend Hero. I have used a few in my career, but this one I have found has the most reliable stats and allows me to track a follower to see trends up to 90 days.

I added EL to my tracking today, even though it costs me money! LOL I needed to look.

So here's an interesting trend the past 90 days

Her posting has increased

View attachment 1407933

Her engagement has declined very steeply. So from my stats EL gets around 1800 new followers per month, but she is over 200 less than in may. Which means in 5 months she has lost approx 5400 + the 200. Also her engagement has tanked ... look at that rapid decline! Was it Bali? Was it her complete lack of parenting that made people unfollow?

View attachment 1407935

On the 11th June she lost a whopping 242 followers. So between these 2 posts she lost 242 followers.... what do you think set people off?

View attachment 1407948

View attachment 1407944

I have completely wasted my only day off! lol But I just couldn't help myself!
I just want to know where that self indulgent Camelia photo shoot of the streets of Albert Park fits in? Where more young Camelia was holding the reflector thing

Reactions: 12
It sounded like she said “before Camellia comes back into the room” when she started banging on about wax types. So does that mean C was her cameraman 🫣??
I think she said Kimberley. Instead of getting ready for the waxing EL was giving us a tour!

Reactions: 7
@Needsarealjob

I use a website called Trend Hero. I have used a few in my career, but this one I have found has the most reliable stats and allows me to track a follower to see trends up to 90 days.

I added EL to my tracking today, even though it costs me money! LOL I needed to look.

So here's an interesting trend the past 90 days

Her posting has increased

View attachment 1407933

Her engagement has declined very steeply. So from my stats EL gets around 1800 new followers per month, but she is over 200 less than in may. Which means in 5 months she has lost approx 5400 + the 200. Also her engagement has tanked ... look at that rapid decline! Was it Bali? Was it her complete lack of parenting that made people unfollow?

View attachment 1407935

On the 11th June she lost a whopping 242 followers. So between these 2 posts she lost 242 followers.... what do you think set people off?

View attachment 1407948

View attachment 1407944

I have completely wasted my only day off! lol But I just couldn't help myself!
Gosh, Sage really is a little mini Aaron.

I think maybe people unfollowed after she showed off her hot air balloon trip ... did they do so in disgust, after finding out how much a trip like this would cost (which she nabbed for free)? I don't know what would cause people unfollow in respect of the second post - it's a lovely photo.

Reactions: 11
I just want to know where that self indulgent Camelia photo shoot of the streets of Albert Park fits in? Where more young Camelia was holding the reflector thing
I wonder if that was it .... something really bad must have turned that many people off in one day. She made zero posts for 4 days so it must have been stories. Which means 242 people watching her stories were so annoyed they took time from tapping through to click her name and unfollow,

Gosh, Sage really is a little mini Aaron.

I think maybe people unfollowed after she showed off her hot air balloon trip ... did they do so in disgust, after finding out how much a trip like this would cost (which she nabbed for free)? I don't know what would make people unfollow in respect of the second post.
Nope ... the mass unfollowing was the 11th .... the Balloon ride was the 14th

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I think she said Kimberley. Instead of getting ready for the waxing EL was giving us a tour!
The only reason she came back today is because she gets waxing in exchange for "exposure" .... so her emergency Brazillian interupted her crying into her Cheezles, stalking AL new lover and watch SATC reruns comparing her fashion sense and size to SJP.

That was 22 April according to the screenshots in my camera roll 😂

:ROFLMAO: Do you have SS from 11th June??

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Okay everyone check your screenshot timestamps! WTF happened June 11th .... :ROFLMAO: I wasted my only day off on her .... I am too far invested, I need to know!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Okay everyone check your screenshot timestamps! WTF happened June 11th .... :ROFLMAO: I wasted my only day off on her .... I am too far invested, I need to know!
1657529061408.png

It was around the time of her showing the villa in her yellow dress!

1657529190255.png

Do I win a prize?
Please don't let it be that awful hippy panel dress or multi-coloured Joseph technicolour cardigan 📿

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
View attachment 1407975

It was around the time of her showing the villa in her yellow dress!

View attachment 1407981

Do I win a prize?
Please don't let it be that awful hippy panel dress or multi-coloured Joseph technicolour cardigan 📿

I had a feeling it was Bali!!! So months of declinging followers and engagement, no bali bookings and a mass exit of followers while she is promoting bali ..... She kind of got the hint that no one really likes her anymore!

Fast forward 3 weeks ... AL gets a new girl, her garage sale was a flop, the kids would rather be with their Dad and she decides she can't cope so disappears.

Comes out of hiding because her vag is itchy and she made a contra deal with the Bali villa that if she booked it out with her followers, she would be refunded her trip.

She's now in the hole for an expensive retreat on her own that she can't recoup and she can't afford a vag wax, so needs to put the cheezles down and rear her potato self so she can get a free wax.

BOOM! Case solved and it's made my day worth it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I had a feeling it was Bali!!! So months of declinging followers and engagement, no bali bookings and a mass exit of followers while she is promoting bali ..... She kind of got the hint that no one really likes her anymore!

Fast forward 3 weeks ... AL gets a new girl, her garage sale was a flop, the kids would rather be with their Dad and she decides she can't cope so disappears.

Comes out of hiding because her vag is itchy and she made a contra deal with the Bali villa that if she booked it out with her followers, she would be refunded her trip.

She's now in the hole for an expensive retreat on her own that she can't recoup and she can't afford a vag wax, so needs to put the cheezles down and rear her potato self so she can get a free wax.

BOOM! Case solved and it's made my day worth it!
I have to wonder if she received a backlash about Bali - not just us talking about it, but people actually messaging her about how tone deaf the whole thing is?

She does things without thinking them through first - the mugs, the Bali trip, probably many more things - then when they turn sour, pulls them without so much as a mention. She's probably hoping we'll all forget about Bali. I really hope nobody registered and put down a deposit, but knowing how foolish and gullible people can be, I wouldn't be surprised if they did.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Dunno if I can say this but I just checked out TRDOM and their Bakers Delight ad, what losers - saying this type of bread is what they always use and the family LOVES IT then some fan comments that the “bread makes his eyes more blue” what the actual hell.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The way she looks at the camera 'Thanks for that' as if to say 'OK, duck off now, stop filming me' blows my mind the ego on this bleep. You're on bleeping indtagram!

Last time she got her hooha waxed she was straight in a size 8 bikini showing off her fupa!

Tattlers you are warned!

She's trolling us for sure with all this hairy butt talk.

View attachment 1408012
There's that jaw swing we all love!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.