Emmylou Loves #30 In the foreskin skivvy she resembles a chode, one more cheezel and her guts will explode

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A friendly reminder to those who have felt compassion this past week for El.Pity party MIA, rinse and repeat.She does not deserve an ounce of concern.This bish has no limits to her narcissism.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Speaking of influencers flogging anything and everything - anyone follow Sarita Holland?
Every post and story is an ad.
And not brand loyal. Multiple make up, hair tools. She doesn’t just promote one kind of thing.
She will flog anything
She’s the one I was referring too will flog anything for cash

Reactions: 6
After reading today’s tattle comments I took a look at her website for the first time , it is so outdated, if not for the recent photos I spotted I would assume that no one from her team has visited the site since 2019. Reading through her site it did reinforce for me the impacts covid have had on her career aspirations as the website is all about collaborations, public speaking, producing, events and presenting etc, the inflated opinions of her expert self in everything she does made me laugh, whether she would have gone on to be successful in any of those spaces I don’t know, I doubt it as she is just to lazy, however, it does confirm to me the significant changes in her behaviour/personality during the long lockdowns in Melbourne, the excessive weight gain, the disdain for her family, the maniac lifestyle, she could of used this as opportunity to reflect and do so many creative things with her community instead she chose to fleece them, blow up her family and let her true narcissist self become exposed. I really try to have sympathy for her but I just cannot her woes are all self inflicted, I do have sadness for her children as their suffering during the past few years are yet to be fully understood.

She was like this before our lockdowns, they just made it harder to hide behind fake smiles

Reactions: 6
A friendly reminder to those who have felt compassion this past week for El.Pity party MIA, rinse and repeat.She does not deserve an ounce of concern.This bish has no limits to her narcissism.
Pity party I was kinda apart of. I’m embarrassed to say, she got me hook line and sinker. But the beauty of this lesson…..I’m a quick learner, doesn’t happen twice

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Well Tattys she's back and she didn't disappoint.
We got full on presenter voice, the stare down the camera, a makeup tutorial, a slow walk to get coffee with a pensive but steely "I am woman hear me roar" attitude. Then we proceeded to let that facade fall and back was bogan Em getting the hoo hah curtains sorted and a history lesson no one needed or asked for.
She wasn't under the weather.... But someone else is now "under" ALove and she's pissed off about it for sure 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
As a former pinger loving ratbag, I feel like my jaw swinging radar is very well honed and I'm hyper aware of her gurning. I swear today's return to the 'gram included much less jaw swinging than usual and so my new theory regarding her absence is she was doing a little bit of cold turkey detox from whatever speed-based diet pills she's been smashing for months and months.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Pity party I was kinda apart of. I’m embarrassed to say, she got me hook line and sinker. But the beauty of this lesson…..I’m a quick learner, doesn’t happen twice
Over the years , we all have.But like you said - once is enough.She lives in her own world and we are just eating the popcorn.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
As a former pinger loving ratbag, I feel like my jaw swinging radar is very well honed and I'm hyper aware of her gurning. I swear today's return to the 'gram included much less jaw swinging than usual and so my new theory regarding her absence is she was doing a little bit of cold turkey detox from whatever speed-based diet pills she's been smashing for months and months.
Oh bless @ActiveLies ..... Weren't those the bloody days 😂😂

That would explain her being under the weather....

• Heart
Reactions: 17
This, or maybe she’s trying to make his new friend feel insecure by showing off how “sexy” she is. Unfortunately as she looks like a potato I don’t think this is going to work so well, but props for trying, EL!
When I was a kid in the 70's we used to play with weebles Weebles wobble but they don't fall down. She'd be as smooth as a weeble right now too!
1657522453828.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Your not missing much. Prattling on about waxing tassie. 😃
She’s talked about waxing her fanny so many times before , even filming inside the room whilst service was done. She’s talked about the type of wax used too. It’s been discussed on Gomi.
Attention seeking or just pure crass /bogan???? I mean no offense but if my skill set was fanny waxing I really wouldn’t feel like i had to over share my qualifications. A necessary service of course. Not something to talk about around the family lunch table though.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Here are the main stats ..... one I did in May and one today (todays I wrote todays report in red)

Her engagement rate has dropped dramatically and so has her following. She has lost over 200 off her count in 2 months so she is literally losing followers quicker than she gets new ones and her followers are losing interest. To drop your engagement rate by 40% is massive.
1.5% engagement really isn't good. Especially when you have so many followers. 34 comments out of over 2000 likes? wow.

On paper Cachia is one of the worst. She has aa larger following so it is expected she will have a lower engagement rate, but hers is terrible. Also 50% of her audience is either fake accounts or suspicious. which is almost the same for EL.

I posted a screenshot so you can see their audience quality on the right. It shows real people and commercial accounts. So only 68K followers of EL are actually real people and Cachia is 123K.
What program/website do you use to find out these stats? Thank you!

Reactions: 9
I’ve only just found this thread! I can’t believe I thought everyone had just a toped talking about her in her Insta-absence 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣 I should’ve known better, now I have so much to catch up on!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wow she's back! I think she had covid. Influencers don't like to mention it. They just say under the weather.

Screenshot_20220711-150604_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.