Emmylou Loves #30 In the foreskin skivvy she resembles a chode, one more cheezel and her guts will explode

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fk me, wish she didn't come back. She's an absolute moron I'll put this little part of me crossing the road in slow mo looking pensive and sad. Wtf goes through its head?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Maybe announcing the bare vag was a mating call to AL to see if she could entice him back into the potato sack?
This, or maybe she’s trying to make his new friend feel insecure by showing off how “sexy” she is. Unfortunately as she looks like a potato I don’t think this is going to work so well, but props for trying, EL!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. This face is the stuff of nightmares 😂

Comparing screenshots from the last time she wore the hideous “Michael Course” dress it looks a lot looser around her legs now but the rest of the dress is still skin tight around all the same lumpy bits?
I'm sorry but I would mortified having my own personal area on display right next to the living area and kitchen. How could you have people over and share the same space as doing your hair , face creams , makeup etc . Yuck. It's so bizarre. Don't know anyone else who does this

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Thread #31 Almost a whole thread without seeing her head, now she has a Brazilianed twit, but on play school she’s not…

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Get your filthy fungal fingers that have probably been stroking yourself away from the pots of wax that other clients are going to use. You don’t need to molest the pots to tell us this completely unnecessary story. I want to vom.

That intro really was so Play School.. I thought you ladies were exaggerating. I was waiting for the transition to the arch and circle windows.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Thanks for being back for a few minutes and already making me sick Emmygross. No one needed to know about your wax and not one person needs to know how you waxed yourself till you no longer could! My poor kid hearing that story and having a look to see what filth says that🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The baby talk!? The bullshit story!? The weirdo walking around having someone film her doing ABSOLUTELY bleeping NOTHING!? Then BAM onto her knowing everything and nothing about waxing!?

duck off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She makes me laugh ... that slow-mo walk had to be a pisstake, surely?

I'm pleased she's okay and happy my entertainment is restored.

Did Bec Judd do the interiors of the beauty salon?

1657520843807.png

1657520919589.png
1657520960324.png

:sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Why do these doorknobs like to use soundtracks with the ‘n’ word in it? I’d like to see you survive the mean streets of LA Miss Biggy Butcouldsizedowntoasmall

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She is back and cause alove is loved up and moved she got the wax job done.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.