Emmylou Loves #30 In the foreskin skivvy she resembles a chode, one more cheezel and her guts will explode

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How's the comment on Outspoken saying the stalker made LL move out and she's had multiple court cases against her!!

Where do people get this rubbish from?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
How's the comment on Outspoken saying the stalker made LL move out and she's had multiple court cases against her!!

Where do people get this rubbish from?
The air! We can all see she has never moved. If she moved there would be a press release

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Someone in the previous thread suggested Emmylou should've arranged a trip to Vietnam - how amazing would that have been, especially if her mum led the tour! There would've been so much potential for a trip like that - it would have a bit of everything and participants could choose as little or as much as they wanted to do.

#AnotherMissedOpportunity

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Outspoken has started to really annoy me. They’re all fluff and nicey nice. They may as well not have a podcast anymore - they don’t do juicy stuff, just repeat what’s in headlines
Agree, I used to enjoy their podcast, but now I find it a massive snooze fest and skip most of them

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Reading the stuff on outspoken I almost feel like I can see her through the hardcore fan girls eyes. But then I look a little deeper and I can still see her for what she is. Someone who has no direction anymore, said they’d never accept gifts, is not clear on the stuff she gets for free, a selfish overspender, an absent mother, a very insecure woman. I would love to love her again, I always root for the underdog but there’s just nothing there anymore. I hope she’s offline because she’s undergoing some therapy.
EL, we are the consumers of your content. I think you need to get yourself a part time job, do as others have said and open a little Zoe moss boutique, cater to a capsule wardrobe audience. Imagine that, you can walk into your shop, walk out with 15 pieces of clothes but so many more possibilities of an outfit.

Do your cooking, but focus on easy recipes, try get a partnership with Taste or something. You could do cook along nights, where you are on a live or zoom call with 20 other women in your community and you are all making the same thing.

Give up on the Bali thing and the New York thing. No one’s going to be spending that kind of money when we can barely afford to put petrol in the car at the moment.

I never see her ask her “community” what they want to see from her

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Someone in the previous thread suggested Emmylou should've arranged a trip to Vietnam - how amazing would that have been, especially if her mum led the tour! There would've been so much potential for a trip like that - it would have a bit of everything and participants could choose as little or as much as they wanted to do.

#AnotherMissedOpportunity
She would be an EMBARRASSMENT over there! So culturally insensitive and inappropriate.

Reactions: 10
Is Stupid Sally that made all the comments on the Outspoken page the problematic one on here???? By god I think I may have just spotted the looney.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Hmmmmm....Theres a Particular poster on that FB post that is giving me deja vu 🤔😂

Oh I think they got enough content on there to dig deeper.
A couple of numbskulls going into bat for her but the majority said the same stuff.

How long before we see a sobbing post about how broken she is.....
That person stands put like a sore thumb and seems unhinged.

I’ve heard this too. Good luck to him - best of both worlds as long as he is safe and his wife is aware and comfortable with the arrangement.

The show Sucession is loosely based on the Murdoch family empire and I LOVE it 👏🏼
Succession is so good.

Reactions: 8
I never see her ask her “community” what they want to see from her
This is such a great point. She’s unlikely to grow her audience much at this stage, but she’s been getting really low engagement for a while now, and events like the cheese/old clothes night are just embarrassing her with the turnout. Her content is absolutely not connecting with her core community and she needs to do something about it quickly or she risks losing a bunch of spon con. Related - is she still the Garnier ambassador? How long since a she’s even mentioned them? They cannot be getting much return on their investment with her.

Reactions: 12
There is a premiere of the Thor movie tonight in Melbourne I wonder if she was given free tickets, sorry I mean invited.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Agree, I unsubscribed to their podcast earlier in the year - boring as bat tit
Don’t mind the Facebook group, I sometimes read some interesting tidbit’s 👀
After they went soft of Cachia, they aren't worth the time or energy to listen to anymore.

Reactions: 18
That outspoken comment section gave me a little insight into the types of people that support Emmyloo. Her most ardent supporter was just thankful that Emmy gives her father’s business airtime. And there was another poor lady that said she see’s parts of herself in Emmyloo which is exactly what she exploits. As for the others, they were so predictable.. “she’s body positive” - actually she has had multiple weight loss surgeries, attended several fat loss camps and constantly squeezes herself into clothes that are too small from brands that are the far from size inclusive, “she’s honest” - in recent weeks she lied to her followers and said she had travelled to Bali because she was having some sort of emotional and physical breakdown and by the end she was sauntering around a villa she had been “invited” to, flogging multiple overpriced “Emmylou Bali experiences” to her tribe, “she’s hardworking” PUH-LEASE! A hard days work to Emmy involves a colonics appointment, fingering some food and having her assistant film her splashing around in the local pool.

Who knows how well these ladies will research the many scams of Emmyloo, but I hope they at least touch on the
• the plagiarised cookbook
• the ticketed birthday party
• the project interview where she boasted about not accepting gifts and not being an influencer
• flogging overpriced, unapproved face shields during a pandemic
• suddenly flogging dottera oils during the pandemic and then immediately dropping them when she could get back to her usual grift
• constantly making her children film her content like a tiny camera crew that also have the added bonus of having their own personal life splashed all over social media
• the surgery to address her stomach separation that was eventually revealed as a tummy tuck with lipo as well as multiple trips to fat camps whilst exploiting body positivity with her vulnerable followers
• the Emmyloo Bali Scam Experience
Have I missed anything??
I also think that there are some stories to come out from people she has worked with. That person’s fiancé and her photographer friend would be a good start.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Maybe she's changing things up, and attending a mid year fat camp health retreat 🤷‍♀️

I dunno, I got nothing. What I will say, from the perspective of someone who has lifelong mental health issues, is that she doesn't deserve to be exempt from scrutiny simply because she has publically discussed an attempted suicide. Without meaning to sound cold and uncaring, I am really touchy about people hiding behind a mental health diagnosis to escape being confronted with continued problematic behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Maybe she's changing things up, and attending a mid year fat camp health retreat 🤷‍♀️

I dunno, I got nothing. What I will say, from the perspective of someone who has lifelong mental health issues, is that she doesn't deserve to be exempt from scrutiny simply because she has publically discussed an attempted suicide. Without meaning to sound cold and uncaring, I am really touchy about people hiding behind a mental health diagnosis to escape being confronted with continued problematic behaviour.
I agree Snarks (no surprise there - you always tell it exactly how it is! 🤗), but after what happened with Charlotte Dawson, I guess there's always the concern that what's discussed on your podcast or whatever might be the final straw. I don't listen to the Outspoken Podcast, but maybe their softly-softly approach is also being exercised due to concern about being in the news for all the wrong reasons?

I absolutely agree 💯% about some people hiding behind mental health to excuse bad behaviour ... I've met more than a bully or two in my lifetime who have done exactly this.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.