Emmylou Loves #30 In the foreskin skivvy she resembles a chode, one more cheezel and her guts will explode

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Comments turned off already from outspoken podcast. So much for the title of this podcast. Doesn't outspoken mean people should be able to voice their opinion good or bad.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Comments turned off already from outspoken podcast. So much for the title of this podcast. Doesn't outspoken mean people should be able to voice their opinion good or bad.
Or they just got the idea EL is problematic and didn’t need more reasons why to do an episode about her

Reactions: 8
Ohh I need a new series!
Highly recommend!! Took me a couple of goes before I got into it so give it a chance. The character Roman played by Kieran Culkin is my fave.

Back to EL….for everything she does I still have a concern that she’s in a dark place and hope she has someone checking in on her.

In saying that….I hate that I might have wasted my “feels” on her if she pops up soon with a BS post about “taking some time to think about the important things in life spend time with her loved ones”…cryptic but just enough to get her sheep to engage 😏

Reactions: 15
Yeah ... they're probably virtue signaling - making out that they'll look into her as that's what her audience have asked for, but they're likely viewing it as a metaphorical hornet's nest (especially as it's widely known that Emmylou has said previously that she attempted suicide in her youth). I certainly wouldn't want that on my conscience.

--------------------

I'll have to give Succession another go ... I watched part-way through the first episode and wasn't really feeling it - maybe it was my mood at the time or something. I absolutely loved Sarah Snook in The Beautiful Lie ... if you haven't seen it - do! (If you love Rodger Corser it'll be right up your alley).

--------------------

Back to Emmylou! I'm thinking a few of our regulars are going to be all, "Hey, what's happened while I've been at work - we're already 20 pages into a new thread!" 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Yeah ... they're probably virtue signaling - making out that they'll look into her as that's what her audience have asked for, but they're likely viewing it as a metaphorical hornet's nest (especially as it's widely known that Emmylou has said previously that she attempted suicide in her youth). I certainly wouldn't want that on my conscience.

--------------------

I'll have to give Succession another go ... I watched part-way through the first episode and wasn't really feeling it - maybe it was my mood at the time or something. I absolutely loved Sarah Snook in The Beautiful Lie ... if you haven't seen it - do! (If you love Rodger Corser it'll be right up your alley).

--------------------

Back to Emmylou! I'm thinking a few of our regulars are going to be all, "Hey, what's happened while I've been at work - we're already 20 pages into a new thread!" 😆
I agree 100% with the virtue signaling. I also don’t think for one second that they don’t already follow her AND have an account here or at least read here. They have admitted in the past to using finsta’s.
That makes it more reckless and crappy because they would know she’s currently gone to ground… it certainly seems like a super convenient time to suddenly “look into her” when “everyone’s been requesting for months” for a segment on her.

Outspoken has started to really annoy me. They’re all fluff and nicey nice. They may as well not have a podcast anymore - they don’t do juicy stuff, just repeat what’s in headlines

• Wow
Reactions: 24
I agree 100% with the virtue signaling. I also don’t think for one second that they don’t already follow her AND have an account here or at least read here. They have admitted in the past to using finsta’s.
That makes it more reckless and crappy because they would know she’s currently gone to ground… it certainly seems like a super convenient time to suddenly “look into her” when “everyone’s been requesting for months” for a segment on her.
virtue signalling, chode….I’m learning so many new words here 🤓
FD5AE29A-BD86-402C-B52F-AF9E1E87610C.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm sad Outspoken turned off commenting before I could link the llama video with no other comment.

I guess I'll just bring it back here for us all to enjoy.

Part 1

Part 2

Gawjus BTS exclusive artistic analysis

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I'm sad Outspoken turned off commenting before I could link the llama video with no other comment.

Part 1

Part 2

Jesus Christ on a pogo stick. I've not seen this before and I am utterly gob smacked. I kept looking in the corner for The Chaser icon bc this has to be parody, Why llamas/? Why in the tit would you use American sign language? Why on EARTH would you not pop 'is it offensive to use the term tribe?' into Google. So. Many. Questions.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
There’s one comment saying Tattle ‘hate on her children.’ From the time I’ve been here, which I admit isn’t very long, I’ve never seen any horrible comments re the kids. All the ones I’ve seen say the same as I feel; They are gorgeous, well mannered kids who just want attention from their mumma. I have a soft spot for Sage. He seems like a sweetheart and he often sounds sad when he’s filming her and she makes him answer questions.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Outspoken has started to really annoy me. They’re all fluff and nicey nice. They may as well not have a podcast anymore - they don’t do juicy stuff, just repeat what’s in headlines
Agree, I unsubscribed to their podcast earlier in the year - boring as bat tit
Don’t mind the Facebook group, I sometimes read some interesting tidbit’s 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It’s going to be (if they do it at all) another boring puff piece. A few people did say positive things, so I’m sure we’ll hear about the butcher and her body positivity. Despite the constant crash diets and forcing her body into clothes that are several sizes too small.

Didn’t she use dodgy excuses to get away with having the tummy tuck when elective surgery was cancelled? (I might be misremembering that!). Then continued to maintain is wasn’t cosmetic until at least six months after the fact?

Reactions: 18
100% Emmylou would have reached out the girls and said delete it. she will say something about trolls and getting fines blah blah blah

It’s going to be (if they do it at all) another boring puff piece. A few people did say positive things, so I’m sure we’ll hear about the butcher and her body positivity. Despite the constant crash diets and forcing her body into clothes that are several sizes too small.

Didn’t she use dodgy excuses to get away with having the tummy tuck when elective surgery was cancelled? (I might be misremembering that!). Then continued to maintain is wasn’t cosmetic until at least six months after the fact?
All I remember from the gunt removal was her sitting in that recliner chair a few days after surgery and crying that she felt like she has lost something…
Then about a week or more after, she announced that Alove had left her at the same time as the gunt operation! I She did indeed lose ‘something’.

I still laugh and think well played Alove. He left her right at the time she couldn’t chase him down the street .

• Haha
Reactions: 41
All I remember from the gunt removal was her sitting in that recliner chair a few days after surgery and crying that she felt like she has lost something…
Then about a week or more after, she announced that Alove had left her at the same time as the gunt operation! I She did indeed lose ‘something’.

I still laugh and think well played Alove. He left her right at the time she couldn’t chase him down the street .
This made me laugh much more than it should have

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I only got around my normal loop, which doesn’t include the warehouse, because I’m mad dog busy this afternoon.
A-love has the kids today. Ya girl isn’t in PM.
giphy.gif

This is exceptional intel! Thank you so much for your service and dedication!

I've had a look in the prize cupboard and found something I think you'll really love!

giphy.gif

There’s one comment saying Tattle ‘hate on her children.’ From the time I’ve been here, which I admit isn’t very long, I’ve never seen any horrible comments re the kids. All the ones I’ve seen say the same as I feel; They are gorgeous, well mannered kids who just want attention from their mumma. I have a soft spot for Sage. He seems like a sweetheart and he often sounds sad when he’s filming her and she makes him answer questions.
💯!!!

We love The Children®!

I have a soft spot for the little one - she's such a little cutie pie and you can tell all she wants is love and attention from her mum :cry:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
I didn’t realise I wasn’t following the outspoken page, so I can’t see any comments! Ahh! I don’t think EL has been off for this long, even when she was in hospital we saw her all day every day

• Wow
Reactions: 6

Part 1

Part 2

WTF was this nonsense??
duck me I wasn’t following her back then…she certainly has a history of delusions of grandeur!

All I remember from the gunt removal was her sitting in that recliner chair a few days after surgery and crying that she felt like she has lost something

I remember that carry on 😒
Who the fk mourns the loss of a portion of fat from their body??
She was either still high on pain relief or AL had just said Bye Felicia!

• Haha
I didn’t realise I wasn’t following the outspoken page, so I can’t see any comments! Ahh! I don’t think EL has been off for this long, even when she was in hospital we saw her all day every day
She disappeared without a word for around two weeks after her surgery/when Alove left! People were getting really worried for her!!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.