Emmylou Loves #28 Equestrian Shrek, what the heck, EL's Swim School all hands on deck. Need a new man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m thinking of booking one of those bunk bed rooms! Who’s with me Tattlers? I’ll be there a few days after my bday hopefully my BFF Emmy makes me one of her famous cheesecakes! Or better yet *sob* asks chef to make me one *cry*

My electricity, water, rates, internet, phone bills are all due and lettuce is $12 but WHOS GOING ON VACAY?!! 🥴👍💲😘🏝👙

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 39
$2500 to sleep in a bunk bed while lady muck lives it up in Five Lements?! Oh f@ck off!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Prices range from $360 a night for a bunk room, through to $600+ to be in a room on your own. Without doing any research whatsoever, there'd be very few places in Bali charging such exorbitant prices. And don't get us started on the non-refundable aspect.

No one in their right mind is going on this trip. No one can afford so much for such little return.

• Wow
Reactions: 31
What in the actual duck 😳
Absolute scenes. I can barely string a sentence about this train wreck of a woman yet alone her train wreck of a communidy holiday

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So it's two beach walks with EmmyLou and a goal setting session with her? No mention of her at any of the meals?
Oh dear these poor women who book this holiday with our "celebrity" EL deserve to be taken for a ride

Reactions: 20
SERIOUS QUESTION

Those prices are based on full capacity (20?) for each "experience"

If not fully booked out, do your costs go up or does LL pull the pin?
Surely she wouldn't be able to cancel and keep the deposit?

Reactions: 32
"Alcohol drinks - can be purchased at the villa and charged back to your room."

How does this work if you're sharing with 3 other women - and is it restricted to women only :unsure:

Reactions: 30
These dumb witches have been working on this email for weeks and who fucken proof read it. Dickeheads people are responsible for arranging not rearranging their own flights.

At a minimum each trip will be $30k for the villa and minimal activities they will all be making a pretty penny. As others have said it this is highway robbery for Bali. I just paid $4500 for flights and accom in Singapore and paid similar amounts for family Bali trips too

• Haha
Reactions: 36
What a crock of tit. I can go to thsiland and stay 5 star on my own and not share with anyone fir less than that. She is a flog.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
What happens if our favorite lumpy one ends up with Covid before any of these trips and can't travel? Surely there would have to be options for refunds.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
SERIOUS QUESTION

Those prices are based on full capacity (20?) for each "experience"

If not fully booked out, do your costs go up or does LL pull the pin?
Surely she wouldn't be able to cancel and keep the deposit?
The long con continues. Getting a minion to pay $200 for a ZM jacket that is worth $40 is one thing but actually finding 60 plus women who are her demographic to spend 5k on themselves that they don't have is another, good luck Scammylou that cash grab is hanging by a thread.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.