Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

suelynqueen

Her stories just prior to the event look so desperate and pleading… if there’s only a handful of people there I almost feel sorry for her.

Almost.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11

Needsarealjob

She looked nice - like an individual with her own style - when her hair was darker.

View attachment 1359310

View attachment 1359320

The dirty blonde is aging, and (to my eye) it never looks good.

Sure, it's low(er) maintenance if you're going grey, but I don't think she is? If she is, she could just use semi-permanent colour and re-apply it herself every few weeks, and invest in some great conditioning treatments. She'd have to wait for the blonde to grow out though as I don't think colour stripper will work on bleach.

Where are the clothes she's wearing in these pictures? She used to dress really nicely.

I wish Trinny and Susannah would take her shopping!
My Dad's partner has the same dirty blonde colour (lighter sometimes) and it makes her look so much older and haggard, even though she goes to a hairdresser in Briiiighton to get it done. I don't think it really suits a lot of people.

• Heart

Fangit

Chatty Member
So a few things for me:

that dinner served to sage was more that I serve for my tradie husband, who runs 10km plusi in the early morning, works manual work all day, then does activities with our son until dinner time.
Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The hair situation.
I have many friends who go to that hairdresser. The hairdressers seam to do a great job on blonde. But sorry to say, Emmy Lou, the orange colour blonde that you think is looking mighty fine. It really doesn’t.
it will go very brassy in a week or two and it’s looking very dry!
Definitely needs to go darker.

I had a partner who’s mother was a “feeder” when he was little. He grew up a Bigger child. He had weight issues from teenage years right through to his adult life. He then struggled with eating disorders. The resentment he holds toward his mother now, it’s sad.
I agree her hair colour doesn't look much different from before it was done. Still dark roots.

00ps_I_did_it_again

Those 3 punnets of berries won't go far! And she really did slap the quince paste? I was hoping it had plastic wrap over it :sick: 200 people touching the cheese platter...:sick:
Yes! …been on tick tok to much lately 🎶
My money don't jiggle, jiggle, it folds
I like to see you wiggle, wiggle, for sure
It makes me want to dribble, dribble, you know 🎶

Such a fancy spread... terracotta pot plant saucers, much special.
Looks like my ashtray 🚬

Attachments

• Haha

Needsarealjob

Hello Emmylou! The first thing I'm booking for you is a colonic, because you're full of shit. The second thing I'm booking you is a lobotomy - nothing else seems to have worked!
View attachment 1354486
Oh, sorry darl, you mean booking for myself? Nothing, because I'll be spending all my money on my kids this school hols 🖕🏽🤠🖕🏽
*you're. Much professional influencer :rolleyes:

And yes, same. My kids are my priority.

That’s my assumption. There’s a reels workshop 🙄🙄🙄
So dodgy.

Gomi goner

Chatty Member
And to be petty, don’t public pools have a no jumping rule? I’d love if someone told her to stop her shit. We’d never see it of course, but her being knocked down a peg would be amazing.
They do! And some will have a no filming request too, because duh, privacy. But when has that ever stopped this little monkey turd?!
These standard rules of common decency only apply to us plebs, not emmylouoneword.

peacefulsoul

Chatty Member
Looks like Aaron was there for that trip. This was from October 2013.

I love the lunches he makes for his housemate. I pick up some very good ideas.
Same here! His videos are fun, fast paced, quick cut vibe to them. No dribbling on about bread crumbs with milk and sloppy spaghetti

sharalandaah

I think she’s struggled over the past couple of years. She could be doing so much with her profile, and she’s got a whole clothing brand and supplier at her choady fingertips. It shits me to tears because we are all working hard to buy what we want and fucktards like this just get handed shit on a silver platter.
She needs a complete overhaul and to get rid of Leah. You don’t need an assistant emmylou, you’re not busy.

sorry, I’m rambling I’m tired and I’m on night 3 of my kids just taking turns to wake up and cry.
Sending you lots of sleepy kiddie vibes for tonight 😴 that fatigue that sets in after a couple badly interrupted nights is shattering I know. And yeah, all these gifted experiences and items ELL seems (inexplicably?!) to get her greedy mits on- it can be hard to stomach. I reckon all the stuff over the past fortnight alone would add up to more than the amount I can spend on ‘self-care’ in a six-month period 😑 I don’t even have a working hot water tap in my kitchen tonight, I’d bloody love a gifted dolce e gabbana toaster (so I could flog it on Depop and use the cash on something sensible). It’s another reason I am so consistently BAFFLED at her following. If she continues to flaunt the trappings of wealth (gifted or otherwise), though, you’d think resentment will start to build up amongst the ‘tribe’.

• Heart

Director of Mugs

VIP Member
Of course she dragged two babies to a Muay Thai camp in Thailand. All this woman does is ‘live her life’ and it seems to be in spite of everyone else she shares it with. One thing I have noticed about all of her flashbacks, is that these amazing experiences all revolve around her and her own interests. I don’t recall her ever sharing any memories from times she did something extravagant for the kids. And anything she does with them now is because she’s getting paid or they have been #invited. She might be a jack of many trades but a parenting guru isn’t one of them.
Looks like Aaron was there for that trip. This was from October 2013.

I watch khan ong do a cooking video nearly every day and I never get bored.
I love the lunches he makes for his housemate. I pick up some very good ideas.

Michy02

VIP Member
This is her work though, non?

On the surface, it seems like a very nice life - being gifted stuff and experiences in return for a promo mention. I wouldn't be comfortable with it though - not sure I'd like everyone being all up in my business.

She never looks truly happy though. And I'd feel pretty crappy doing stuff like horse riding without my kids (if I had any, and if they liked horses - which most little kids do).
I think we mean the Zoe Musty stuff it’s all but disappeared apart from those jackets a few weeks ago. Was that ever “work” though?

Director of Mugs

VIP Member
What is wrong with toast, cereal or porridge for breakfast? I just couldn't be bothered putting the oven on, as I'm busy getting ready for work and want something easy to clean up.

Has she finally realised that there is a shortage of some frsh produce. Probably has no idea why.

Screenshot_20220623-062219_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220623-062156_Instagram.jpg

Ha! That was quick.

Screenshot_20220623-064355_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

00ps_I_did_it_again

#grifted #opshop
Those poor 200? bunny's that turned up tonight with a glass of wine in their hands. EmmyLou from Emmylou Loves at her finest with her side kick ...Leah...

• Haha

AMY$

VIP Member
With this Bali trip - is she still counting on the fact that around 60 people will actually be able to afford/attend? So she’s booking the villas for all three dates without knowing numbers? Coz when she springs the cost on her communidy those numbers are going to tank. There better be a decent cancellation policy, I guess being 3 months away helps.

She hasn’t stopped crying since Friday night. Not one story has any happiness or excitement. The wrap up stories were just as sad with her watery eyes and constant looking away from the phone.

I still don’t feel bad for her though!
If 5 ladies can afford the trip i will be gobsmacked. No idea about the state of the economy this illiterate fuck. You dream big EL sorry to see you fall on your face....

YankeeRoo

VIP Member
Perimenopause can make you feel hotter than ever ... maybe that's what's going on with her? I'm not in Melbourne either but I am just across the water and I'm wearing four layers and sitting in the sun, trying to get warm (it's not working - I'm about to light the fire).

People complaining about herb shortages baffle me - especially if they are into cooking. Does she not have little herb pots lined up in her kitchen somewhere, or growing in the garden?
Her gardens are now weeds, or Flowers as she calls them, Alove no doubt had the
Green thumb. No fresh herbs sonce Alove left them!! Boo Hoo's

FYI EmmySpew! There are actual tripods that will follow ur every move!! Go into a tech shop!! Stop bullying ur kids to video ur manky ass!!! They DO NOT want to!!!!