Emmylou Loves #21 Spent the last 6 yrs glued to her phone, still can’t work out why she’s waking up alone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @icouldsizedown for the great new title! (I had to abbreviate 'years' to make it all fit).

A special mention to @Fungal flaps whose post about her incredible weight loss was the most liked!

The previous thread can be found here:

A recap will follow ... I have to pop out for a bit (again) ... if someone else doesn't do it by the time I'll get back, I'll do it.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Looking forward to the recap from those talented enough to put it together. Hard to believe it’s only been five days since the last thread started 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
A recap of the previous thread:
  • She plugged Esmi for Mother's Day 💰
  • We picked up a few more Tattlers 🆕
  • Our fellow tattler @christmas sausage celebrated their birthday! 🎂
  • We're struggling to see the 16kg weight loss 🧐
  • We snarked about her pronunciation of Vietnamese dishes (a BIG whoopsie on her part, given her sweet mum is Vietnamese) 🤭
  • Our girl got her nails done, visited the market and enjoyed a free lunch (just an ordinary week for her) 💅
  • We giggled at her dance-off thingymajig 💃
  • She confused us by dressing in fur when it was warm, and ill-fitted crop tops when it was chilly 🤨
  • Someone (me) thought she was selling used aprons on her website, but it turns out the wording is just confusing 😖
  • After cutting garlic she stated she was putting gloves on so her hands didn't smell like garlic for her meeting ... except, as our @slap2fish2gether pointed out, most of her meetings are via Zoom (so she has said), so ... :whistle:
  • She confused us by cooking dinner for The Children® on a Wednesday night (ALove's night) 🍽
  • More 'I could size down' talk :rolleyes:
  • We learned that the Zoe Moss Winter shipment has been delayed ... except other stores selling the same stuff already have their offerings on display and ready for sale, soooo ... 🤥
  • We saw a sneak peek of what's to come from the Winter line of Zoe Moss ... a picnic blanket chequered coat 🧥
  • She is renting out the meeting room at her warehouse ... which is a bit odd for a number of reasons 🏢
  • She was a special guest on the Grampians Grape Escape 2022, with celebrity billing! I think it's fair to say that we were ALL concerned that her girls were not dressed warmly enough for the event 😢
  • Today is her birthday, and we've heard hide nor hair of her! What is she up to? Where has she been? Stay tuned as I'm sure she'll make an appearance any moment now ... 💄
If I've forgotten to include, or misreported, anything (which is highly possible, considering I was so easily confused about the apron wording), please feel free to comment below!

Meanwhile, I'll leave you to enjoy this little video I found 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 45
She hasn't lost those 16kg off her beloved 🍑🙄
IF she ever even lost any weight, it has most definitely found her again!
I'm betting there'll be no more talk from her about how she's lost because she can only bullshit for so long before even her idiot followers think hang on?

Reactions: 15

A truly brilliant recap thanks 1001 others!

Also, that video... was that Geoff Jansz? Whoever it was, LLs 'contribution' and his were completely light years apart!
I'm not talking about who was shown the longest on it, but the level of professionalism and the fact that he was actually showcasing the event and region, and NOT talking about himself.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
  • We snarked about her pronunciation of Vietnamese dishes (a BIG whoopsie on her part, given her sweet mum is Vietnamese) 🤭
  • Our girl got her nails done, visited the market and enjoyed a free lunch (just an ordinary week for her) 💅
  • She confused us by dressing in fur when it was warm, and ill-fitted crop tops when it was chilly 🤨
  • Someone (me) thought she was selling used aprons on her website, but it turns out the wording is just confusing 😖
  • After cutting garlic she stated she was putting gloves on so her hands didn't smell like garlic for her meeting ... except, as our @slap2fish2gether pointed out, most of her meetings are via Zoom (so she has said), so ... :whistle:
  • She confused us by cooking dinner for The Children® on a Wednesday night (ALove's night) 🍽
  • We learned that the Zoe Moss Winter shipment has been delayed ... except other stores selling the same stuff already have their offerings on display and ready for sale, soooo ... 🤥
  • We saw a sneak peek of what's to come from the Winter line of Zoe Moss ... a picnic blanket chequered coat 🧥
  • She is renting out the meeting room at her warehouse ... which is a bit odd for a number of reasons 🏢
  • She was a special guest on the Grampians Grape Escape 2022, with celebrity billing! I think it's fair to say that we were ALL concerned that her girls were not dressed warmly enough for the event 😢
  • Today is her birthday, and we've heard hide nor hair of her! What is she up to? Where has she been? Stay tuned as I'm sure she'll make an appearance any moment now ... 💄
If I've forgotten to include, or misreported, anything (which is highly possible, considering I was so easily confused about the apron wording), please feel free to comment below!

I want to be a TV presenter, I want to go to the Logies...in a maniac voice. Get over yourself, loser

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm thinking EmmyLou is moody and depressed today - first birthday without ALove and we know she's been marking all the firsts since he took off for greener pastures. Reflecting on what she has achieved - because we all know 3 healthy children isn't that high on the list). I predict a Live this evening with a hushed voice, pretending The Children ™ are asleep in her house. (I do think ALove will make an effort, even if it's just for The Children's ™ benefit).

• Sad
Reactions: 23

Thanks for the birthday shoutout @1001others 🎉🎉🎉

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm thinking EmmyLou is moody and depressed today - first birthday without ALove and we know she's been marking all the firsts since he took off for greener pastures. Reflecting on what she has achieved - because we all know 3 healthy children isn't that high on the list). I predict a Live this evening with a hushed voice, pretending The Children ™ are asleep in her house. (I do think ALove will make an effort, even if it's just for The Children's ™ benefit).
I imagine that must feel confusing if he does make an effort to do something special for her birthday - it might give her some hope that they will get back together ... but then if he doesn't do anything then it's a bit mean-spirited. I feel bad for her.

Reactions: 7
I'm kinda happy that LL is quiet today because I'm still trying to get my head around (not literally) Cachia's chaffing flaps.

I couldn't deal with any LL mania today. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Those pants looked sprayed on haha but no doubt she could have gone down a size 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The reason she will never do a collab with a kids clothing brand is because it quite literally wouldn’t be about her.. sorry kids ya gonna just have to stay cold Or hope dad can pack for you next trip away with mum.

stay classy emmywho

Can I just add Sophie C is just as guilty her kids always look grotty and their clothes trashed I mean I know they are kids but those photos for the Sunday paper mag is the nicest I’ve seen them dressed in a very long time.

I’ll Obviously never make is as an influenza as I always made sure my kids were well dressed at the appropriate times.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
A truly brilliant recap thanks 1001 others!

Also, that video... was that Geoff Jansz? Whoever it was, LLs 'contribution' and his were completely light years apart!
I'm not talking about who was shown the longest on it, but the level of professionalism and the fact that he was actually showcasing the event and region, and NOT talking about himself.
Yes Geoff Jansz was another person on that poster (I think 🤔)

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.