Emmylou Loves #133 What the heck, where is her neck?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My jaw was on the ground at HER talking about cleaning!

She acts like cleaning is a regular occurrence at The Hovelle when we she won even clean her own body. And to cap it off she brags about taking the rubber edge off the shower screen when it’s never been cleaned. Never Ever. The screenshots of that reel clearly show the state of her bathroom floor which is clear evidence of that room barely being cleaned.

STFU EmmyPoo. I guess one good thing is we’re going to see some good comments on the Reject Shop’s page 😎
Going by the state of that bathroom, I think we can correctly assume that dump never gets cleaned unless there's $ to be made. I'm amazed her kids are never sick living in filth and eating 12 day old stove top slop

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Between the mouldy shower, the crusty hair and garlic bread for dinner I don’t know what to say 😳

If my daughter requested just garlic bread for dinner I would just say no. Why not make some pasta to go with it. So odd

The dishwashing gloves have become the bathroom cleaning gloves 🤢 I’m sure the scrub daddy is the same one she used on the dishes.
IMG_9210.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 14
So she has just pulled all the hair outta her mildew laced shower and done her dishes with same gloves/sponge?!?

That house would smell so damp and dead like a basement. She would stink even with a bath, her clothes, kids clothes, all would smell like an old mildewed ass crack!!!

IMG_3496.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
How does she keep losing weight when she eats all the tit she does? And what a nutritious dinner Camelia is having - garlic bread. That's it. And was that gigantic bowl of dumplings all for Vida? Amylou said she might steal one. That is a lot of food for one kid. They are all so gross.
I buy the frozen dumplings and have 5 or 6 max for a full lazy Friday night meal for one. That bowl had about 3 servings.

Reactions: 11
In the reel she says she bought 2 of the dish scrubbers, one for the kitchen, one for the bathroom. Not sure about the gloves though

• Sick
Reactions: 6
When I do my shower…..everything comes out and it’s scrubbed from top to bottom….Bar Keepers Friend my friends……amazing!

Like I said earlier, I replace my strips if they become too discoloured or soak in bleach. I then squeegee (that doesn’t look right…..I’ll just call it the scrapey thing lol) the excess water, dry it then glass cleaner to get it sparking clean. I also soak the drain cover in bleach and throw baking soda down the drain to freshen it up.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.