Emmylou Loves #133 What the heck, where is her neck?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On this day, after 45 years, Emmy LOUder has discovered how a bra should actually fit, that one on one time with her child means filming him and forcing him to film her, that sponges can assist in cleaning showers, and that she has a birds nest at the back of her head. Tomorrow she's on a discovery journey on how to wash hair. Phew, it's been a busy day for her. I've only just been doing computer work all day.

P.s it's not normal to have green tit at the bottom in your shower.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Yeah the instructions to cook the dumplings are on the packet mate. Although I guess she can't read so maybe she doesn't know that? bleeping riveting content.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ballarat doesn’t want her, can we get the ring of steel put back in place on the Highway please?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
1000007011.png

You filthy cow, wash your hair.
What a dirty witch, that is enough to make me sick.
---
Oh god I hadn't got to the cleaning the shower stories before i said her filthy "natural oil day" hair makes me sick.
I seriously got that gross wet feeling in my mouth before you spew watching her clean that shower door.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
That bra still looks too small?? Better than her usual with two extenders, but still cutting into her.
---
View attachment 3019618
Absolutely still too small.

Maybe she agreed to go to a 16B but refused to go the 18B which would actually fit perfectly.

Due to the amount of fat she carries on her torso, she would a be much better off wearing a bra with a wider band but that's never going to happen.

Reactions: 20
Oh the stench from just her hair oil alone 🤢🤮🤢 let alone the rest of her.
Who thought she was a good sales person for cleaning products? That shower green black stuff and her heavy breathing have turned me off any dinner tonight. Saint Sagey bottles in her shower. Cancel this c*nt.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
The irony of her promoting cleaning products in the hovel. She's ruined scrub daddy/mummy and The Pink Stuff for me, I use both I even have the caddy 😡

Reactions: 19
You just know That DISHWASHING NOT SHOWER BRUSH IS GOING BACK TO WASHING HER DISHES!! 🤢🤢🤢🤢.

ST SAJE in the shower lol I love how she does not even clean her house unless she is gifted free cleaning products!!!

IMG_3486.jpeg
IMG_3487.jpeg
IMG_3488.jpeg
IMG_3489.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 12
That’s where this filthy mole belongs sitting on the crapper while cleaning her shower. She is a putrid scrubber & this is what she was born to do. The filth on the grout in toilet area was disgusting. Something really satisfying about seeing this slug on her hands & knees cleaning her own filth.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
New reel is up.

Her paid partnership with the Reject Shop.

Bless. She cleaned her shower. I guess we should be thankful for all concerned that it's been cleaned? 🤷🏼‍♀️ I mean not very well, but BABY STEPS.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She can’t be thinking that she can sell a body cleanser for $45 can she, the woman doesn’t bathe doesn’t clean, yet here she is about to launch a cleanser and is spruiking cleaning products it symbolises everything that is wrong with this world.
---
What has she got against baskets.

View attachment 3019670
It has to be related to her hoarding or greed issues ‘don’t touch its mine’.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So when she says she had her special burgundy outfit & makeup on for a photo shoot with Reject Shop she really meant doing exactly what she used to do at the markets - not using a basket so she can actually hold each item properly or talk about it & generally getting in the way. I wonder of all the other skincare product entrepreneurs are taking Scrub Daddy products as payment for the humiliation of filming themselves scrubbing the shower floor while their upcoming products are “featured” by stealth.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.