Emmylou Loves #133 What the heck, where is her neck?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This witch, standing there holding her 80th Coles bag this week, Bragging about FREE excursions for her and the pesky kids, - THE SIGNS BEHIND HER ABOUT RENT AND FOOD PRICES AS SHE STANDS THERE GLOATING!!!!!

Omg as usual VERY POOR TASTE! As most families can't afford to go anywhere over the school holidays, or have warm clothes and food. READ THE ROOM!!! duck she can't even read! Yeah Lou go pack ur warm clothes, pretend to be a good mother, and keep buying all that food u stuff ur guts with! - At least score some FREE tix for your "Team" ya know, maybe budder them up before slamming them with the serums of doom you want them to buy!!!

View attachment 3019541View attachment 3019542View attachment 3019543View attachment 3019544View attachment 3019545
Thank you for the new profile pic. 🙏🏾
---
What has she got against baskets.

View attachment 3019670
She never, ever declares an ad.
---
That bra still looks too small?? Better than her usual with two extenders, but still cutting into her.
---
View attachment 3019618
She's so..... squishy. 🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
The face on that scrub looks like her surgery scar 😂
😂😂😂😂😂😂
I'm in bits reading all your Fezza posts this morning!

Also, surely Mumma isn't using that Garnier Fructis on her own hair?!
Might be a Fezza with a better eye, but I couldn't see any decent shampoo and conditioner in there?
Im all Mco Beauty atm, but my hair only gets the good stuff. Surely everyone knows not to use that crap on any type of bleached/colored/processed hair?
Would probably explain why the girls hair looks like greasy string too.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is scrub daddy (whatever its called) grimacing? Nooooooo not the green tit!!!!

*** this is the funniest reel i have ever seen. We know she never cleans. She could barely find the words to describe or muster any enthusiasm describing the products. Imagine this is your job!!!
Thanks for the laugh Reject Shop!!! Emmylou plus Reject shop and cleaning products!!!!!!

Oohhhh when she said i get in the shower and clean …. Hahaaaaa Emmy by the state of that shower. We know. Not much showering goes on.
Gross.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
😂😂😂😂😂😂
I'm in bits reading all your Fezza posts this morning!

Also, surely Mumma isn't using that Garnier Fructis on her own hair?!
Might be a Fezza with a better eye, but I couldn't see any decent shampoo and conditioner in there?
Im all Mco Beauty atm, but my hair only gets the good stuff. Surely everyone knows not to use that crap on any type of bleached/colored/processed hair?
Would probably explain why the girls hair looks like greasy string too.
She has her dandruff shampoo.

Screen_Recording_20240628_062907_Instagram_exported_39855~2.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Episode 752 in things that don’t happen: EmmyLou cleaning.

This bleep doesn’t clean. Ever.

At least I have something nice to research…Japanese head spas. Thanks Fezzas.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Japanese head spas are delightful - I have been twice and you leave with the lightest (I don’t know how else describe it), cleanest hair and totally relaxed. By the state of Lou’s greasy birdnest, she definitely has not been near one.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sloe to the partae but shiiiit I haven’t laughed so hard since I found out ALove was working with my Husband. Better get a start on my thread recrap 🥰
Bloody mic drop - even if you don't have goss. Seems the woo woo and crystals were not making him any money.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wow.........................................this thread is flyin'........20 days!

Time for a new one fezzas! (Pee Ess....how do I create a new one or am I not able to?)

This one seems to have the most likes:

1719535326083.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.