Emmylou Loves #133 What the heck, where is her neck?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a very high tolerance for watching this moles stories, in fact i don’t think i have ever had to skip through anything but my stomach literally turned over when she pulled the shower seal out. That was DISGUSTING beyond anything she has ever posted before 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
That shower doesn't even have a hand piece attachment! She has to tilt the thing sideways to get it to hit the shower screen! Also imagine cleaning the silicon seal after years of tenants crud..🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
It was -3 the afternoon/night we went to Sovereign Hill for the faux snow & lights last year. Hope she wears a crop top for vanity purposes & freezes her t*ts off. The invite will most likely be just for the ticket price which is expensive enough for a family. But you spend a lot of $ if you don’t take your own food. Don’t forget to pack 4 kilos of rice salad, some tea bags & some chicken snichtxzel for the kids. Good luck convincing No Sugar Lou to let the kids go in the lolly shop!
And some thermos hot dogs too!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Did this unhygienic putrid bleep use the same gloves for dishes and bathroom!?

Was she also just raw dogging when 'washing' the dishes!? Just using water!?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
How does she keep losing weight when she eats all the tit she does? And what a nutritious dinner Camelia is having - garlic bread. That's it. And was that gigantic bowl of dumplings all for Vida? Amylou said she might steal one. That is a lot of food for one kid. They are all so gross.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I’ve got a few days to catch up on! But is this a come down? Addressing all our concerns, the back of her hair and the bra fitting. Claps to her, finally getting fitted! Now she won’t be cut in half by the ill fitting cups. She must be bored.. shower cleaning content is beyond boring. Ad for the reject shop? Booby girls and Bec judd would be rolling their eyes.

• Haha
I have a very high tolerance for watching this moles stories, in fact i don’t think i have ever had to skip through anything but my stomach literally turned over when she pulled the shower seal out. That was DISGUSTING beyond anything she has ever posted before 🤢🤢🤢🤢
may I kindly remind you of the close ups she shared of her fungal infection in her sweaty armpit?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
My jaw was on the ground at HER talking about cleaning!

She acts like cleaning is a regular occurrence at The Hovelle when we she won even clean her own body. And to cap it off she brags about taking the rubber edge off the shower screen when it’s never been cleaned. Never Ever. The screenshots of that reel clearly show the state of her bathroom floor which is clear evidence of that room barely being cleaned.

STFU EmmyPoo. I guess one good thing is we’re going to see some good comments on the Reject Shop’s page 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Absolutely still too small.

Maybe she agreed to go to a 16B but refused to go the 18B which would actually fit perfectly.

Due to the amount of fat she carries on her torso, she would a be much better off wearing a bra with a wider band but that's never going to happen.
Once you get in to a size 18 the backs are generally much wider with 3 hooks, she’s tried to squeeze in to a 16 so it fits like a tourniquet, stupid witch she is!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Are we seriously watching her clean dishes and her feral shower? duck my brain cells are slowly dying. She will lose followers over this mark my words.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You just know That DISHWASHING NOT SHOWER BRUSH IS GOING BACK TO WASHING HER DISHES!! 🤢🤢🤢🤢.

ST SAJE in the shower lol I love how she does not even clean her house unless she is gifted free cleaning products!!!

View attachment 3019640View attachment 3019641View attachment 3019642View attachment 3019643
Was this so she could get some products in the shot?! She’s never cleaned the bottom thing, but today she’s worked it all out. Reject shop freebies and her latest “hobby” in one go.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What 45 year old mother of 3 wears a tshirt like that??? Honestly she is THE biggest crass bogan!! 😱 God I can’t wait to see the failure of this skincare malarkey!!! With the swearing, dirty hair, dirty nails, talking with food in her mouth….how is this even happening!!! 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.