Emmylou Loves #133 What the heck, where is her neck?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
St Saje could be short for Street Sage!

There are so many outstanding Australian products available with clinical research behind them that I do not understand she thinks the market needs her brand.

I do remember her passing the Kyle Jenner vending machine at the LV airport and using the hashtag #dreams. Keep on dreaming Lou!

The cosmetic/skin care industry is saturated, people are loyal to brands and you need to be able to back up any claims made in advertising. The amount of Feeling Smooth treatments she has had recently surely impacts claims improvements to her skin are solely based on her white label products (personally I don’t think she has great skin - it is shiny and tight in a butterball way).

Move over Sodashi, Subtle Energies, USPA, Go-To, and others St Saje is coming for you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Here are some of the outspoken comments so far before the whole post gets shut down. I’m still baffled why all of the posts about her seem to get deleted. Why is she always exempt from criticism or discussion?
Because fivehead obviously has something going on with the grifty witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I spy some fezza comments there...
---
Because fivehead obviously has something going on with the grifty witch.
She's vying for free skincare products...........she'd use the whole bottle on just her forehead.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Our tubular mole was planning this big launch in August in some lingerie she was planning on buying. Mammas thunder has been stolen and it couldn’t of happened to a nicer person. PAY YOUR TAXES YOU HEART SHAPED FACED witch

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Her own damn Mumma is trolling her!!! 😂🤣😂🤣

View attachment 3002858
Thats Aloves love juice after a night in the lou lou jar. Sorry...

As if this stupid duck isn't thinking she will be the next ZFB brand and sell for 70 Million. I give this daft witch 3 months. MAX.

And saying the kids are at Arrons AGAIN on a rando Tuesday night?! Darl, just say it. They long gone.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Did the “extended period” of the kids being with her ever eventuate? Or no trip away for poor Limpy

Reactions: 18
Considering she thought she could use face wipes on her vagina I’ll be deeply disappointed if this serum isn’t also used to refresh both areas 🤢😂😉

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
And where did she get the money!! Make it make sense. I’m working six days a week to support my three kids, how is this lazy duck swanning around doing tit all everyday???

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Sneaky witch. The small business restructure is there for people who are actually struggling to pay off their debts. Not to pay half or whatever it was, then gallivant around the world and open up new businesses. She must have had her “assets” protected somehow, but not sure how she could fool the ATO with her cash flow. It’s hidden in plain sight!

• Angry
Reactions: 27
I love how our favourite slug like tubby always thinks she is being so secretive & mysterious when the reality is we all know she can’t even wipe her fat arse or blow her nose without us knowing. It’s 2024 doll not the 1970’s we are watching you and we know everything. Your St Shite skincare will flop just like your saggy tits.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
How much do we think she would have invested in this venture so far?
Money that should have gone directly to the ATO as we have all said. She legit admitted only some months ago publicly what we had known for some time about her tax debt yet somehow can fund a very costly start up.....???!!! She is as shifty as they bleeping come 😡😡
---
I love how our favourite slug like tubby always thinks she is being so secretive & mysterious when the reality is we all know she can’t even wipe her fat arse or blow her nose without us knowing. It’s 2024 doll not the 1970’s we are watching you and we know everything. Your St Shite skincare will flop just like your saggy tits.
And when it does will the tax she owes there be wiped as well??

• Angry
Reactions: 17
She’s the female version of Clive Palmer (in appearance too). Runs companies owing debt, and starts up a new one.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s obviously sent a launch request to influencers to follow. Maybe what she means by not a big launch. Be interesting to see how the numbers increase after she announces to her followers. She probably thinks the stuff will sell itself after all her fan girls tell her how amazing her skin is.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm still not getting over 'inspired by fashion'. As a tagline it's meaningless. Inspired by sizing down? Inspired by gunt?
omg I know it's early but

#134 A skincare line from the shifty shunt, should be tagged 'Inspired by Gunt'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.