Emmylou Loves #133 What the heck, where is her neck?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think she's bought an established business because it would be documented on ASIC, even if there was a name change. She's almost certainly bought into a white label product with packaging and shipping included. It's a grab for cash. She will tell us she went through a strict quality control process.
This is one of many businesses/websites she has possibly used - same as Cachia and Aisuru

100% agree. I work (somewhat) within the industry and there is no way she has developed, tested, or created, any of this on her own.

Reactions: 40
Maybe her tagging bec judd the other day was a little nudge to say pls accept my follow request and follow my new sad brand.
I already foresee so many problems with the brand. She cant keep up with her own lies or pushing brands who actually pay her. How on earth is she gonna manage the brand and the product. With ZM all she had to do was get down to her jocks and take some pics
What on earth would she do if someone breaks out in a firey rash or has a way worse response.
This is not the business venture for someone who has the mental capacity of a wet paper bag and the skin of an old boot sole.
Emmylou_loves
St Saje
And she won’t have any chance of supplementing her tit Saje non-sales with paid partnerships or influencer shout outs from beauty/skincare brands now.
---
It's giving Trez Blaz vibes
🤣 She still looks confused and squints her eyes trying to mispronounce it

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sounds like someone was helping her pronounce Aje (pronounced Age, not Arge like she says) and they must have told her to think of her son’s name “Sage” and she came up with Saje

And Saint because he must be one to put up with her as a mum…

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Google saje skincare. It has been around for years and has poor trust ratings and poor reviews. Is this the same as Emmy’s new venture and has she just changed name slightly. I’m confused. Is it really made in Australia?. So many questions re this devious cows venture.
She can’t just post a few bullshit reels claiming it’s Australian made. She’ll need to be able information confirming it if customers want proof. She relies on her followers buying it and being too dumb to do some research of their own.

Reactions: 19
So the kids are at their dads, again! 🙃
Last week she said it was Aarons week, so their primary residence is with Aaron and the girls have a sleepover with her on the weekend. Mumma is busy anyway, she’s working on launching a secret skincare range, she’ll tell her followers about it when she’s ready. St.Saje might just be the first brand launched on Tattle.
#Emmylouloves#St.Saje#

• Haha
Reactions: 30
From the ACCC website:

Made in’ generally means the last substantial step in the making of the product happened in that country. That step must have made a significant change to the ingredients or components so that the final product is fundamentally different in identity, nature or essential character from its imported ingredients or components.

This claim is different from ‘grown in’ or ‘produced in’ claims, as most ingredients or components for the product can come from other countries.

‘Made in’ is generally used for manufactured products

will be very interesting to see how they substantiate their claims.

Reactions: 19
100% agree. I work (somewhat) within the industry and there is no way she has developed, tested, or created, any of this on her own.
There’s just no chance!! I don’t know why I’d buy this, instead of wandering into Chemist Warehouse and buying from a reputable brand will millions of dollars worth of research and development behind their products…for a fraction of the price.

I know there’s smaller Aussie businesses doing great things in skincare (a few sunscreen brands come to mind in particular), so I don’t want to discount all small businesses, but Emmylou is not it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
The day has been made by BV coming in with the tea, piping hot once again.
Bravo friend.

I want to know how this is pronounced - is it a silent J? Is it really Street Sarhee ? So many questions 😂😂
---
Emmylou loves - herself
St.Sajee is going to go down quicker than a busted blister
I’m thinking St. standing for Saint.
---
So now she’s a single girl instead of Single Mum of Three because the kids are at their home or “at their Dad’s” as she likes to call it.
Maybe I’m a bad cook but 75 minutes in the air fryer to cook one piece of chicken seems like overkill. It would end up as dry as EL’s…scalp 🤭

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
---
So now she’s a single girl instead of Single Mum of Three because the kids are at their home or “at their Dad’s” as she likes to call it.
Maybe I’m a bad cook but 75 minutes in the air fryer to cook one piece of chicken seems like overkill. It would end up as dry as EL’s…scalp 🤭
Omg I thought that too!! The purpose of a fuckin’ air fryer is to save time.. that chicken would taste gross 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
---
As dry as her moot

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Thank you @Broken Veneers for doing Tattlers work! This is epic!

Could this also be why she's cut ties with Chemist Warehouse?

How long did it take Cachia to crash and burn her makeup line?
I think she would have had more chance of that succeeding than Ol' Mother Budder does of a skincare range and the makeup is now defunct.
This will last about as long as her plastic face shields did.
Or the Dickehead mugs 😂😂😂😂

She will get the usual shout outs from the usual suspects, they might do a post or 2, then it will never be seen again.
I wonder if she will launch it in smash cakes like Kim Kardashian did 😂😂

Oh this is too good.
I don't think I will sleep tonight 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Thank you @Broken Veneers for doing Tattlers work! This is epic!

Could this also be why she's cut ties with Chemist Warehouse?

How long did it take Cachia to crash and burn her makeup line?
I think she would have had more chance of that succeeding than Ol' Mother Budder does of a skincare range and the makeup is now defunct.
This will last about as long as her plastic face shields did.
Or the Dickehead mugs 😂😂😂😂

She will get the usual shout outs from the usual suspects, they might do a post or 2, then it will never be seen again.
I wonder if she will launch it in smash cakes like Kim Kardashian did 😂😂

Oh this is too good.
I don't think I will sleep tonight 😂😂😂
All I can say is this is quite ambitious of her. Like it's been mentioned up thread, what happens when someone has a reaction to the products, how will she handle it? Even if she used to work in the cosmetic industry in the past, her "knowledge" would be so outdated. I would expect you'd have to work on new products regularly - she's not a Cosmetic Chemist so would love her to give her followers an insight into how she concocts her skincare range and the testing process she follows to ensure its safe to use

Reactions: 20
I’m very happy with my Mecca skincare regime and I don’t have to order it in or deal with pushy sales people with an agenda. I’ve even given up my Rodan+Fields. Oooh I wonder if it will be an MLM 🤣🤔

Reactions: 12
St Saje - how is skincare inspired by fashion exactly? Unless it’s a burka giving your whole face protection from the elements. Is it because it comes in colours of the fashion season? How is it inspired by fashion????

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wonder how mummy’s little protégé, Camiiiliiia is feeling about the new company being named after her big brother?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.