Emmylou Loves #133 What the heck, where is her neck?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could this also be why she's cut ties with Chemist Warehouse?
A few people have said this but I don’t see how we’ve come to that conclusion?? She was just at their annual party the other week - why are we suspecting now that she’s cut ties with them? What’s the giveaway?

Also, my bad, Eric is first on the following list that the St Saje page is following, not the first follower of the St Saje page, my mistake - so do we think he’s a part owner perhaps?? 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 11
St Saje - how is skincare inspired by fashion exactly? Unless it’s a burka giving your whole face protection from the elements. Is it because it comes in colours of the fashion season? How is it inspired by fashion????
Maybe the bottles are a cropped version of real bottles of skincare

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Wtf does "inspired by fashion" mean in regards to skincare.... she's an idiot. Dumb fat duck can't ever pick a lane, didn't she claim she was a TV producer and presenter before anything else?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Thanks Michy. I'll repeat the post from page 48 of the last thread here so it's easier to find:

Mind if I do a soft launch of Lou's newest business venture?

She's doing it on her own after the Zoe Moss Mr 51% dipped out 01/09/2023 and she's running it through Tiger's Lunch.

ST SAJE SKIN CARE

Skin care powered by science, inspired by fashion

@somanyteeth You won. Sorry @ActiveLies, Lou's surprised you this time. (To be fair, I don't think it's a start up company and she was in it with a partner originally). I noticed the new insta is following a Korean skin care page so it could be rice skin care?

Lou's also done a Cachia - used another persons photo for the lady on the left on the website page

Is the lady on the right Sarita Holland?

Also, why not use the same wording on your website - Skin care powered by science, inspired by fashion - on your insta page instead of:
Clear active skincare for all
Powered by science
Made in Australia
@Broken Veneers you Fezza Queen, I bow down. Thank for your good work bringing us the reveal of 2024.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
If its inspired by HER fashion, we are looking at the most hideous skin care that has ever been made!!!

Nice brands are very easy to purchase now thru Afterpay, etc... why would anyone buy her geriatric, generic knock off crap?!?!?

You just know she is going to be acting like its bloody Love Potion Number 9!!! 🤮

Reactions: 15
Well well, she’s gone on a major blocking spree already on the stsaje site as I couldn’t find it. Went on Instanavigation and no problems, there it is in all its amateur glory. I can feel another aisuru/Cachia failure coming on. I give it six months max.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I can't see that St Saje is following Bec Judd - has there been a bestie breakup?!

I would love to know her thought process on this. Market research even Q&As with followers? Is there a business plan? A strategy? Sales projections? Is it just through her Instagram? What does she need to sell each week to stay afloat?

Because onceher super fans have bought it's going to be very very quiet in St Saje land. And I can't imagine there'll be repeat customers. Unless she has found the holy grail of skincare products and is going to be better than established and authentic brands

How many committed followers would she have? 50?

It's another complete waste of money and it's our money given she owes it to us from her tax debt.

I'm ready to watch another spectacular failure but it's super frustrating as well. Thief grifter mole.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
St.saje. Wtf Emmylou. The skin care market is SATURATED with brands that have been around for years, and her follower base have to be stupid to actually buy this crap. Pushing 40 here and no way will I steer away from my skin care that I've curated after many trial and error tests with a whole bunch of different brands.

Reactions: 26
I’m curious to know who actually told her this was a good idea? The skincare market is absolutely saturated. Like quite literally saturated! I am 41 and I have my firm skincare favourites now, I like to try new products but it’s usually a once off and I don’t purchase again.

Does she think she’s the next The Ordinary or Medik8? What product could she have possibly come up with that no one else has already? I mean for fark’s sake you can actually get snail jizz serum. How’s she going to top that?

This will die in the ass, very quickly. Like others have said I think it’s hilarious that after promoting ALL those other skincare products from other brands for years, all of a sudden people are supposed to believe that her skin is *ahem* looking good due to her own products? Me thinks not!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She is so predictable as soon as she started on with her baby sister about following her skin routine this was on the cards she was setting her grift up then. Obviously she had started the process ages ago but I like everyone else do not understand how she thinks she is going to profit from this! It’s screaming her face shields scam to me😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Or thinks that SPF15 is enough

She probably thinks she can be the next Zoe Foster Blake
It’s just crazy. She talks about using actives and then (if she’s lucky) pops a little drop of a serum with spf15?! For all the times we’ve seen her do her skin/makeup routine, I don’t remember even once seeing what sunscreen she uses. (Other than catching sight of the sunscreen oil bottle when they were at Airlie Beach).

She lays out in the sun and sun bakes. No skin care routine is going to fix that.

Reactions: 21
This is bleeping great. Let's hope that when this whole thing crashes and burns she has to pay back all her debts. How stressful no wonder she doesn't sleep at night.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.