Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

makeitstop

VIP Member
She’s laying the foundations for her launch in August. She wants everyone to make a pity purchase from the poor single Mum of 3 who paid her tax debt without asking her partner for any money. Bitch you won’t be getting a cent from me or anyone I know. No other Melbourne influencers will support her at all.
I consider everyone here on tattle as Fact checkers not trolls and yes we will call you out on your bullshit Emmy.
Absolutely spot on. The whole live was about setting the scene for her product launch starting off with the poor me I am a victim, then telling them how much she loves them, how much they mean to her and their stupid responses telling her how stunning and brave she is, how they will always support her, I will never understand how people don’t see through this grifter, if ever there was a case of you can’t fix stupid this is it. The good thing is she said she has put all her money into this new venture so I cant wait for it to fail.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32

Limpy Love

VIP Member
Why are all her curries and stews so watery?

Does she not reduce it long enough or use a thickener?

I'm no Chef but that meat floating around in dirty water is not appealing at all.

• Sick
  • Haha

exflighty

VIP Member
I cannot stand influencers. But it’s my view that if you contact the person directly publicly or privately, or a business that they work with, with the intent of causing them any type of distress, embarrassment, loss of income, etc, that is “troll” behaviour. I’m not necessarily saying it shouldn't be done, but a spade is a spade.
Trolling is considered as deliberately trying to upset someone by posting nasty comments to them online.

Sending a brand a message about their use of a particular influencer is not trolling, it’s being able to have an opinion and voicing it. For example when the Movember charity allowed Emmy to walk in her undies to “raise money” for men’s health even though she only attempted to raise the money in the last 3 days and she then made it all about herself, they got a stern email from me and from many others here (and probably many others who aren’t on here). That is not trolling.

• Heart

hotpussy

VIP Member
Morning ladies

pleae don't believe this video is without a slimming filter! Suddenly she has a waist and long slim legs? 🦵 look at the leg length from foot to top of hip! 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

makeitstop

VIP Member
For those who missed her live

- Spent 10 minutes spitting venom at those who trolled her over her tax debt and still blames the poor accountant.

- Her product is launching mid August price point $45 - $55 keeping it cheap because she loves her commuidy is worth $150 - $200. 🤣

- Busy filming for her product did some filming this morning in her lingerie and about to do more photo shoots.

- No big launch party for her product just an online launch something bigger later on.

- Step mum told her she is doing the work of 5 - 6 people BiG wOrK etHiC.

- So busy that she declined an opportunity to go on a private jet not the booby tape one another when she got back from the US yeah sure Jan.

- Attending launches parties etc is an important part of her job as a content creator that’s why she gives so much to the company’s who invite her 🤣

- Only stayed at the CW event until 9.15pm

- Fan girls want a live with Eric said no way would he ever do a live. 🤣

- Lots of discussion about booby tape told everyone to tag the live.

- Lots of discussion about body suits her fans said to shop at Ally said she doesn’t know this store someone said ask C she will know. 🤣

-Wants to buy more Kim K Skims has g stings, why didn’t she get when she was in the US.
---
Did she talk about this on the live?
Yes, she is so bitter that she was caught out playing the victim yet again.

• Haha
  • Wow

somanyteeth

VIP Member
For those who missed her live

- Spent 10 minutes spitting venom at those who trolled her over her tax debt and still blames the poor accountant.

- Her product is launching mid August price point $45 - $55 keeping it cheap because she loves her commuidy is worth $150 - $200. 🤣

- Busy filming for her product did some filming this morning in her lingerie and about to do more photo shoots.

- No big launch party for her product just an online launch something bigger later on.

- Step mum told her she is doing the work of 5 - 6 people BiG wOrK etHiC.

- So busy that she declined an opportunity to go on a private jet not the booby tape one another when she got back from the US yeah sure Jan.

- Attending launches parties etc is an important part of her job as a content creator that’s why she gives so much to the company’s who invite her 🤣

- Only stayed at the CW event until 9.15pm

- Fan girls want a live with Eric said no way would he ever do a live. 🤣

- Lots of discussion about booby tape told everyone to tag the live.

- Lots of discussion about body suits her fans said to shop at Ally said she doesn’t know this store someone said ask C she will know. 🤣

-Wants to buy more Kim K Skims has g stings, why didn’t she get when she was in the US.
---

Yes, she is so bitter that she was caught out playing the victim yet again.
Thank you for doing gods work.
Obviously she spent her friday night reading here and getting herself into a tizzy. Thought driving an hour away to a local bball game was gonna make her feel better until they probably ignored her too so she had to come on a live and answer tattle.
I love that for her

• Haha
Reactions: 31

hotpussy

VIP Member
Mumma seems flat tonight.. sitting alone in the dark on a Saturday night eating a days old bun and plain dry ass Ralph's animal cruelty special mince burger.. worrying about the cost of Uber eats..how the mighty have fallen...

• Haha

Butt3rfly

VIP Member
So the Sticky Tape Sisters have released chicken fillets...maybe they didn't invite Emmy cos she'd probably try and make shitzel with them.

Last edited:
  • Haha

TL;DR

Forgive me if I'm wrong, {first time poster, long time lurker} but today's stories don't seem to be tagged "ad" or marked as "paid promotion".

I don't agree. When you're as short as she is, a healthy dress size would be a 4 to 8. It's all about proportions and scale.
She doesn't look like your proportions because she's likely 30cms shorter than you. Its all about scale. I don't understand why people can't believe how a short fat person can be a size 12. If she was your height than yeah, she'd probably be a 16 to 18. I stand by this!
Oh yeah I agree, she’s a size 12….in vanity sizing!

Look, I didn’t want to share my shame but 4 years ago I bought some monarco jeans from Zoe Moss. Size 12. They’re quite firm around my tum tum now because I’m usually a SIZE 14-16 IN NORMAL SIZED CLOTHING!

I’m 163cm and weigh 75kg. I’m a size 12 up top and 14-16 down the party end.

If she shopped at Target, she’d be fighting me for the size 14-16 capri pants 👖🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30