Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

posty post

VIP Member
Can we all agree to put a stop to the chat gp stories 🤔they are getting beyond ridiculous! Regular snark is good enough on this beast!

• Heart
Reactions: 69
Bahahaha, I read “EmmyLou’s Cyber Team“ as another spin off of CSI or NCIS.
In the civil justice system, Emmylou based offenses are considered especially heinous.
In Melbourne city, the dedicated detectives who investigate these atrocities are members of an elite squad known as the Emmylou Cyber Team.
These are their stories. *dun dun*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Butt3rfly

VIP Member
I had to buy pants for a new job and was going between 14 (tight) and 16 (comfortable), so I did an Emmylou and squeezed myself into a 12.

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Hustler

She mentioned multiple times while she was going through the tax situation she was on the lounge rocking back and forth worried how she was going to buy Christmas presents for the kids and pay rent. Has she forgotten the 2 trips to Vegas, the clam wall, the new couch and all the expensive outfits she bought? She spent so much unnecessary money during that time, she is full of shit

Also blaming the accountant is a cop out. Take responsibility for your business and DO YA BAS.

• Angry
Reactions: 50

dickehead

The “i grew them inside me” comment really pissed me off, it’s straight out of the narcissistic mother’s playbook. Narc mothers have zero respect for their children’s bodily autonomy and no respect for boundaries and what is appropriate behaviour. She is disgusting and i know it’s really immature but I am enjoying her looking so rotund and miserable!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I never read them, nor do I read recaps. I won't read anything longer than a paragraph, and that paragraph better be an interesting one, or I'll give up on that too 🤣
Yeah remember when Super Cute used to write those hideously long recraps? Thank God Emmys cyber team cockblocked her from the internet ☺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

AJAYA

VIP Member
I couldn't believe it when she was saying she didn't even ask Aaron to help out with the tax bill even though he was 'living large' on her income. She actually believes the tax debt was 100% everyone else's fault except her own.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 47

Michy02

VIP Member
Lol so as notgifted mentioned, Figur have uploaded their own ad with this sIzE tWeLvE modeling the shapewear.
Lol at her response to this one poor lady. "I used to own a label".
Just say its zoe moss you dumb rat.
Surprised more people havent called her out on this post. Maybe bc she herself hasnt re-shared it for this reason.
“I used to own a label but I wasn’t paying my tax correctly so I was $164k debt to ATO but we worked out a deal and I had to pay a portion of that and also sell my share of the business I co-owned with 51% lady”.

Fixed it

• Haha
  • Heart

gemmagucci

VIP Member
I think it’s still 14, possibly younger with a permit, but quite frankly, Sage looks lazy, I doubt he would work even if Emmy tried to force him, he’s hardly got good role models in the hard worker department to learn from
Sage spotted ( you know where). 😉😝🙄I’m not allowed to say or else mother of the year will have a troll rant. Biggest haul of lolly packets in his hands , walking through the aisles of you know where with his mates. Just casually hanging out at their supermarket of choice. 😇👼😇😇

• Haha
  • Wow

AJAYA

VIP Member
Can we all agree to put a stop to the chat gp stories 🤔they are getting beyond ridiculous! Regular snark is good enough on this beast!
I never read them, nor do I read recaps. I won't read anything longer than a paragraph, and that paragraph better be an interesting one, or I'll give up on that too 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Broken Veneers

VIP Member
I agree 100%! Why are some posters creating fictitious storylines for Emmylou's life? We're here to snark on her observed day to day real-life monetised life. It just creates confusion. (And boredom)

Last edited:
  • Heart

hotpussy

VIP Member
No way. I can't believe Maybelline/Chemist Warehouse blocked a residential street to film Emmy having one brow done by Holly.
Honestly, with all the trauma going on in the world this week locally and internationally and 2 women being shot dead in Perth in a shooting, these influencers are consuming resources and worrying about ONE eyebrow and a team of makeup people doing it correctly ? Put your tone deaf profile to use and spread awareness or raise funds..its sickening.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45

KmartByron

Chatty Member
Is the Emmylou Fat Cunt/Short Cunt/Skinny Cunt/Normal Size Cunt/Obese Cunt/Clothing Size Cunt debate the new ChatGPT Mouth Stories? 🫢

I seriously love ALL of Yous Fezzas but body image and clothes sizes in this country are super fucked up and honestly I couldn’t care less if ELL was Mama-June-pre-wl-size, or Bec-Judd-in-a-unitard-size. More to the point she is a CHODE BY NAME AND A CHODE BY NATURE and we are here to never let her forget that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

exflighty

VIP Member
Hahaha so glad i read ahead, I was gonna say this exact same thing. Agree with @posty post too many. Cant say I've ever read one though.

I do however miss @Sure…Media! recaps.
---

You have repented for your sins by being here and being a great contributer. We'll forgive you!
I’ll be honest I scroll right on past those chat gpt posts…. Embarrassing and unhinged.

I also purchased a pair of jogger pants before I knew who AmyLou was. They were half price or something but didn’t fit (literally an XL tagged as an M) so I sent them to vinnies. I feel bad now though, if I hadn’t purchased them she would have had an extra pair to “send” to people in Rochester or wherever it was 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 42