Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cashedupbogan

VIP Member
That shape wear brand is owned by the 2nd biggest grifter after Emmy, Jules Robinson, who I cannot stand and I know for a fact is not a nice person

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

gemmagucci

VIP Member
If that were the case and we know it isn't as she even appeared to double down on the spending as you mentioned, clam wall and couch etc etc...in no universe could she have recovered to the point that she takes a couple of weeks long vacay to Vegas only a few short months thereafter. If there are followers of her that believe her bullshit and outright lies they deserve to be deceived. Rocking back and forth with worry yet took a selfie in the accountants lift?? These blatant lies infuriate me!
Also leased a new car during all of that- just before we found out via Tattle.

• Sick
  • Angry

hotpussy

VIP Member
My daughter was going through my phone and embarrassingly enough I have over 1000 photos of Emmylou that’s right over 1000. I’m not quite show how to feel about this. Yes it’s all to do with tattle and nothing else that’s for sure. I try and provide great photoshots that’s my reason and I’m sticking to it 😂
We've all been there! Shes now a person identified by face on my camera reel! My boys asked if she was a "work friend" .. dead!!!

• Haha

notgifted

VIP Member
Why does she sook about the trolls? No one is going to her and trolling her, it’s also not trolling if people are simply stating the facts, where is the issue?
She’s a hideous liar & is constantly misleading people for sympathy.
Her product will be a flop like her hangy arm fat, arse & tits.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Whiskers1

VIP Member
That backless white T-shirt is all kinds of Supre disgusting. She’s a tubby little chode, it looks ridiculous.

And cutting the buns with scissors……🥴

She will eat the burger she made for Sage, because we all know he’s not living there.
About this..... If Sageyyy IS living there, which i don't think he is but let's run with it, why wouldn't she just do what other influencers have done and say that's he's at an age he doesn't want to appear in her stories anymore?
Doesn't matter all his mates have to see her fishing her G banger out of her ringhole, but at least she'd be upfront as to why he's not around.
Which is a lie so this post was pointless, a bit like Emmy herself.

• Haha
  • Sick

makeitstop

VIP Member
Lots of hype on Insta with MECCA launching the beauty brand Glossier in July, I wonder if they are concerned about having to compete with impending launch of EmmyLou‘s beauty brand I know I would be…. 🤣

• Haha

KmartByron

Chatty Member
Wow I missed the first part, but this is the most prominent I've seen the jaw swing. I noticed it a lot while she was talking, but this is full on jaw swing on its own
I mean, in that clip, her jaw went all the way back down to Somerville by itself for Game 2

• Haha

hotpussy

VIP Member
She’s tiny. I met her a year ago and she was so small and just a normal size not obese or anything. Very short. I’m 171cm and towered over her.
No one is saying she's obese
But she's not a size 12
A 14-16 is a regular size..nothing wrong with it.
I'm a size 10-12 and she looks nothing like my proportions is what I'm saying . She's not a 12 and just need to admit it.
I stand by this !

• Heart
Reactions: 32

AMY$

VIP Member
While others guests are mingling, she is at the media wall looking like Tilly Devine and refraining herself from fondling the cheese.
You can totally imagine her gathering around the outskirts of an actual conversation and laughing randomly hoping they will talk to her!

• Haha

lovethatformeh

VIP Member
WTF now she’s decided she’s wearing shapewear. Can’t imagine she’d be washing it after each wear it will just become another crusty undergarment that replaces the foul g-string. She’s so proud that she can move the gusset to the side to pee.
The ONLY reason she’s “decided” to wear shape wear is because she’s being paid to. Full stop.

Krusty_kino

I can’t get past brands PAYING her to promote their stuff and then she gets the code wrong and DOESNT refilm it. Take it down. Redo it. It’s your work, correct it. That’s what you get paid for.🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

If I made this many mistakes in my job people literally end up dead so it boils my blood 🤬🤬

• Heart
  • Haha

Whiskers1

VIP Member
Our beauty influencer has just declared that contouring has been a game changer for her and should she doa reel on it?
2014 just called Emmy..... Wants it's contour back.

There is 36975325 TikTok's on contouring, but here's our gal, bringing it to the peeps like it's a new concept.

• Haha

peacefulsoul

Chatty Member
She needs to learn how to make reels, that shapewear spiel was way too long and boring. Absolutly basic rookie mistake moving off screen to get dressed for the before and after. That lounge room to film paid ads is a whole other problem. Dont influencers just clean up one corner of their house to give the illusion they have their shit together. Come on Emmy, it’s the bare minimum for your ‘job’

somanyteeth

VIP Member
Mumma seems flat tonight.. sitting alone in the dark on a Saturday night eating a days old bun and plain dry ass Ralph's animal cruelty special mince burger.. worrying about the cost of Uber eats..how the mighty have fallen...
Did she really complain about the cost of ubereats when a year ago she paid $12 for a Coke Zero to be uber eated to her house.

• Haha
  • Wow