Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lousgunt

Why would you wear a strapless bra under a sleeved dress???

Also how many times in that clip did she say I'm a size 12? The more you say it doesn't mean we're more likely believe it.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

gemmagucci

VIP Member
Can’t believe she said Aaron was living large on MY income. Best thing he did was fuck her off.

Products worth $150- $200 but selling for $45-$50????? Lol. That’s now how it works. Whaaaaat giving away products for around 70%??? You don’t do product costings like that. No wonder she had tax debt. Cant fuckin figure out her numbers. Reckon that’s what Lia/leah who left us visited last Sunday to help with the finer details.

Lazy, uncouth, uneducated mole who is firmly un employable still looking for utopia.

• Angry

posty post

VIP Member
Ok guys we have had a stop to the chat stories now can we all agree to give these stupid songs a rest as well!

• Haha
  • Heart

AlovesnewFezza

Chatty Member
She’s laying the foundations for her launch in August. She wants everyone to make a pity purchase from the poor single Mum of 3 who paid her tax debt without asking her partner for any money. Bitch you won’t be getting a cent from me or anyone I know. No other Melbourne influencers will support her at all.
I consider everyone here on tattle as Fact checkers not trolls and yes we will call you out on your bullshit Emmy.

ActiveLies

VIP Member
Hahah I’m exactly the same. The GPT thing doesn’t bother me as I dont read it.
One paragraph is plenty 🤣
never read a chat GPT thing coz I don’t get them. Aren’t we here to snark on her actual life and the hilarity her day to day absurdity brings? I don’t need fictionalised embellishments when her real life is such a fucking disaster as it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Not paying you taxes is offensive to all of us who do Emmy, be honest and tell your dumb fan girls that you had most the debt wiped. I hope your new business venture fails miserably you nasty bitch,
I hate the way she talks as if she paid the full $160k back. She has no issue saying the amount now, because she’s pretending like she paid it in full. Also the way she mentions being a single mum 🤮. It’s YOUR tax. Doesn’t make a difference if you’ve got a partner. It’s based on YOUR income. Wants a prize for not asking Aaron to pay it off with her?? Wtaf girl.

• Angry
  • Wow

dickehead

OMFG what a dreadful day to have eyes 😭😭😭 do we have a fezza called @dinnerplatenips? you are up!

• Haha
  • Sick

hotpussy

VIP Member
The Live sounded like riot.. alas I am blocked on all my accounts . Such is life!!

Really such a gross , grubby bogan..so she's doing a lingerie "shoot" aka camellia filming her OF entree while writhing about on the hovel floor smeared in some body oil? Much professional there! Why doesn't she hire a professional model? That's their job...

Seriously this BS about her accountant.. seeing as I qualified as one and I deal with them regularly through my work with large companies, they are only as good as the information you give them. You sign an engagement letter before they do any work for you and the important legal information is on there about disclosure. She needs to back this up formally if they have been negligent , there is a formal process. If not she needs to shut up.

This new venture is going ro be an absolute FLOP but at least she's in contact with some liquidators now so the next steps will be easy.. ✌

• Haha
  • Heart

ATOLOU$

Chatty Member
Make no mistake - I would feel like the biggest dickehead with that absolute cringe fest outside my house.

Not to mention a road hazard. I can’t believe any of them think this is ok. Can you imagine how important EL thinks she is when she has these things on her street. Even more than usual.

• Angry
  • Heart

somanyteeth

VIP Member
Too many mouth stories from chatgpt 🤣
Hahaha so glad i read ahead, I was gonna say this exact same thing. Agree with @posty post too many. Cant say I've ever read one though.

I do however miss @Sure…Media! recaps.
---
Especially fatties who find it hard to buy decent clothes at the best of times. Edit to add I am actually a bit of a fatty and have purchased Zoe Loss in the past. Not since I found tattle however. Hell I bought a face shield at the start of the pandemic when everyone was panicking and didn’t know what to do. Emmy knew what to do and saw a loophole in ripping people off. Disgusting. Oh and I also bought her magazine ** hangs head in shame**
You have repented for your sins by being here and being a great contributer. We'll forgive you!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Ignoring her doubling down on being a financially abusive shit stain, did she really claim she’ll be charging $40-$55 on a product “worth” $150-$200? Because that’s not how business works…

• Haha
  • Wow

ActiveLies

VIP Member
Sizing in this country is so ridiculous she’s likely a 12 somewhere and up to a 20 elsewhere and has desperately clung onto being a 12 just so she can say it over and over.

Meanwhile, who the HELL would be being exposed to contouring now and by her? Surely everyone has seen tutorials on contouring from real make up artists and make up accounts on social media for the last 5 years? What value could her contribution to this space possibly have now? Can’t wait to see another venture fizzle into nothing and sink her further into financial ruin.

TwentyTwentyWon

VIP Member
I know we’re moving on but there a few of us here that are ELs height (midgets unite!). I’m about 65kgs and a size 12. If we’re exactly the same height and she’s 80kg and I’m 65kg, how are we wearing the same clothes? There’s no shame in being 14-16, it’s pretty normal for a middle aged woman who has had 3 kids. It’s just the constantly saying she’s confident at any size but then being deloulou about that size. Disingenuous twat.

Reactions: 34