Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

makeitstop

VIP Member
So Megan Gale has just done a post on raising the age of having social media accounts from 13 to 18 years Emmy has liked it, yes, the woman whose 13 & 11 year olds have had phones & social media accounts for years & who has exploited them on social media since they were born, get in the bin Emmy.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

slap2fish2gether

VIP Member
The mrs and I watched her latest reel or whatever the fuck you call it. Like I'm a boob guy but I'd rather fist my own ass before i got near her pancakes!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

ActiveLies

VIP Member
I don’t know if I’m doing this wrong, but I’ve always thought jumpers and hoodies were worn over t-shirt or singlet or some other garment underneath. The way she wears jumpers, cardigans, hoodies etc just on top of a bra, then wears then for weeks on end is not how you’re meant to use clothes, is it?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
She’s tiny. I met her a year ago and she was so small and just a normal size not obese or anything. Very short. I’m 171cm and towered over her.
Ma’am please - I remember the infamous “Torquay beach in the wild” shots by Papp Kween Cutie and she was by no stretch of the imagination smol.

She was as wide as she is short and that my frens is the definition of beach ball in the Tattle Urban Dicketionary.
1716638830174.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

HumptyDumptyLou

She really is the definition of insanity living large IRL.

Let’s start a business and use my large following to buy products and I’ll live happily ever after. OK so no one wants overpriced plastic face shields

Let's buy into a farshion brand and exploit everyone involved in said brand cos the fatties who follow me will love buying the mumu’s. Oops tax issue, I’ll sell my stake in the brand and live large while paying the ATO a fraction of what I owe them.

Let’s raise money quickly and put out an e-book 12 minutes before Xmas Day showing people how to have a fabulous Christmas just like me. Oops who knew people would realise all the recipes are basic AF and most are already on my website.

Now let’s start a business and drop everything into funding the business and make it all about me, cos that works so well, doesn’t it?! Oh yeah ✌

Emmy, cos you’re illiterate I’ll spell it out for you … The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different outcome.

Spoiler: whatever junk you’re going to try to flog WON’T WORK and in a year’s time you’ll be having to start.all.over.again and I love that for you

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

meg_snarkle

VIP Member
Kids have gone to school, hubby at work, so I’m going to sit around in my bra and g-string and practice my contouring at the beauty station I have just set up in the lounge room.

Family are going to be thrilled when they get home this evening! I even dragged a bookshelf in there and I’ve organised all my accessories on the shelves for easy access 😍😍😍

• Haha
Reactions: 40

AlovesnewFezza

Chatty Member
This is the same delusional bitch who claimed she was being stalked by someone taking a pic out the front of her house. Yet here she is blocking traffic flow on the road with lights and cameras showing us her neighbours homes. Anything for a freebie I guess.

Darls best put your shapewear back on you seemed to have blown out by 20kg in 4 days.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

FeelsLikeBudder

Chatty Member
Thank you as always to those clever enough to open new threads, today @somanyteeth
Congrats @notgifted for the title. Im a little jealous of your savoury gifts. 🎁

Do we think BushBabe has possibly #leftus??
These minimal posts and her having incredibly crappola days can’t just be attributed to her “work”. Also, Sage has definitely #leftus. He was not there again for that gluttonous pasta fandango of a dinner. Who got the missing clothe of garlic? Did Vida eat the whole bowl? Is Catcheo Peppee really Peppee if you don’t put in the full amount of peppee?
Will she ever shower and remove her 40 day old makeup. Not washing is not protecting your face biome or whatever shite she sprouts. Have cheezels #leftus? Is everyone allowed to eat on the new couch now? Has bra and moot catchers/not quite catching it taken over from crop tops. Was all that BLowing on the catcheo peppee trying to make BushBabe see what he was missing or was a secret code like… I could b blowing you instead type dealio. It was weird and creepy
So many questions ….

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

BeachBaby

VIP Member
Whatever size she is, however much weight she loses, i think her problem is she will never look slim due to her body shape and her moon face.
She always gonna look like a cupie doll.
1716686077435.png

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Broken_vase

I’m not sure buying a packet of Tarot cards, some Bic pens to write shitty poetry and loose leaf tea to read the tea leaves constitutes “living large”.

• Haha

notgifted

VIP Member
Our size 12 gal looking Large and IN CHARGE!
Yep I’ll throw down over that 😂 this beach ball behemoth is not a 12. She’s a size 12 shoe maybe, but there is no chance the fake tanned goblin is wearing any 12’s that aren’t spandex or elasticated to the hilt.
She is constantly using those filters to look taller and stretched out, but I’ve seen real in the wild pics of her and she is a stump.
Does she own any other tops? That Ena Pelly motorxross jersey has been worn to absolute death, imagine the filth on the neckline 🤢 it would be browner then the emoji’s she been culturally abusing.
---
Forgive me if I'm wrong, {first time poster, long time lurker} but today's stories don't seem to be tagged "ad" or marked as "paid promotion".
Welcome!
Thats interesting, I’ll be sure to get them sent to ad standards. I’m sick of this cunt not properly declaring anything. Is it so the ATO don’t know she’s being paid or gifted items and she thinks she won’t have to declare the tax on them?

• Haha
  • Heart
“I used to own a label but I wasn’t paying my tax correctly so I was $164k debt to ATO but we worked out a deal and I had to pay a portion of that and also sell my share of the business I co-owned with 51% lady”.

Fixed it
….”I used to own a label and regularly wear their shop stock without underwear so when you buy anything from them, you too can take home a bit of EmmylouLoves DNA…”
#crustygussett @MaddogBusy
IMG_8076.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37

MeowbahCanGoRot

Chatty Member
My daughter was going through my phone and embarrassingly enough I have over 1000 photos of Emmylou that’s right over 1000. I’m not quite show how to feel about this. Yes it’s all to do with tattle and nothing else that’s for sure. I try and provide great photoshots that’s my reason and I’m sticking to it 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

meg_snarkle

VIP Member
She is so thick.
Some racist idiot asked her to say “would you rather watch a tree grow or a knee grow.”

You could see the cogs of her teeny tiny brain trying to figure it out. It was instantly apparent to everyone watching that this asshole needed to be blocked but she said it once and then kept going on about how puzzled she was by the question.

Definitely not the sharpest knife in the drawer, our Amy 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha

Broken_vase

The irony of your Insta handle being “elithegreat_” and playing F grade basketball in Somerville on a Saturday night……
Imagine travelling 50 mins to sit in the Somerville Rec Centre in the freezing cold at 9pm. She wouldn’t even go to that effort for her own son.

• Haha