Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tay944

She’s still following them. I feel like this would be a non-issue for her. She lovessss meat. She doesn’t care. She cares about Emmy and Emmy only.
She doesnt care about animals, clearly. She eats their bodies.
doubt she even loves her companion animal.
DONTWATCH.org
---
So Ralph’s Meats are disgusting, please do not support the business.

Is Emmy suggesting that Tamara had a vowel renewal & invited guests but expected them all to “bring a plate” WTF, is this normal?
Surely if you want to have a party with guests, you actually pay to feed them.
Emmylou probably charged her for the Rocky Road, it looked like that old school sale I think it was called Ambrosia salad 😂
farm transparency project exposed these assholes 👏🏻 #beveganforallanimals

• Heart
Reactions: 5

YankeeRoo

VIP Member
Hey Bunbury! Wicked Witch of Port Melbourne has a message for the tornado victims this morning!

She sends thoughts and prayers and hopes the roof has blown off her investment property so she can claim insurance fraud!

IMG_1296.jpeg

• Haha

#freshsheetfriday

Chatty Member
Last year right before Mumma fckd off to Vegas she crammed her own birthday in where she fed all the beatz crew enuff food for a year and im positive they prob still have leftovers!! - And she got the #gifted cabana at hot springs for Camwillias bday! And she took frozen party pies and a rank cake!! No guests other than her and Alove and the siblings! Was all a rush job before Vegas!!!

I think she fit Vidas birthday in there somewhere between, and then it was the sad dinner of subway and board games the night before she left..... and following month she declared on Studio10 -
She hated crime too!!! 😂😂😂

View attachment 2936858View attachment 2936859View attachment 2936862View attachment 2936863View attachment 2936865
What does her sweatshirt say? Is it Aero or Ferrero?

• Haha

cashedupbogan

VIP Member
I can’t remember if Emmy disclosed what size she was in the Ena Pelly the other week but I just saw this Tik Tok where they both say the brand is oversized now and much bigger fits than before

Attachments

Emmyscrustycamilla

Chatty Member
Unpopular opinion - all grandparents should be able to spell their grandkids names. (Obviously excluding those who have alzheimers or dementia)

YankeeRoo

VIP Member
Piss off the little mumma prodigy!!! ✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻 So fckd they learning "work" ethic from this beast!! - from peace gang signs to the tongue between teeth, its gross and disturbing!!!

Vida .... So sorry u are eating ur feelings due to lack of a mother in ur life.

IMG_1664.jpeg
IMG_1665.jpeg

• Sick