Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AMY$

VIP Member
Is that just on google? Like how elephant dinner says closed?
Thats just the front doors of that business are closed or have incorrect hours.
The agreement was for elephant dinner anyway. Tiger's Lunch is her entity that owned zoe moss
Yes and sorry I meant Elephants Dinner, twas confused with the multiple meal references

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Limpy Love

VIP Member
It’s a WEDDING?! I hope she got Tamara’s approval before she posted those stories of her in her dress, walking down the aisle, but we all know the answer.
Are they just renewing their vows?

AmyLouBeatsBush did say they were celebrating their 10th anniversary.

whodat1

My $18 Kmart jumper looked fab while I spend the day at a wildlife park with my husband and daughter. An amazing Mother’s Day with my little fam! Wonder if EL knows that feeling…
I don’t think she has enough brain power to bring out a skincare line - or enough capital.
I remember a few years ago under her own name in a beauty page on fb she was as looking for a cosmetic manufacturer for lipsticks. But that was when she was doing that “sort of” tv show?? Why would she start now??

cashedupbogan

VIP Member
I just think she's hitting her growth spurt. Girls start any time from 8 to 13. Her face looks more mature and she looks a bit taller too.
Plus with her mum not being around I reckon aaron feeds them more well balanced meals. Its just emmy that lets her eat full chocolate cakes
Good thing Mumma bought that jumper from the adult section for her, everything else will be 3 sizes too small for her this winter

Reactions: 6

Mslane

VIP Member
Lou is trying to be cool with the african guts. Not working. She is not classed as cool by anyone.

Reactions: 6