Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

YankeeRoo

VIP Member
So NO mention from Emmylou today .....that today is indeed C's actual Birthday?!?! Shit cunt mum!!

Also Shit Cunt Grandma, as she can't spell her own grandkids name!!!!

IMG_1424.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6

HumptyDumptyLou

Was she in Vegas this time last year?
Interesting … I’m sure she was home for her birthday last year so maybe she flew out after that and did miss C’s birthday. Although that’s a pretty shit-cunt thing for a mother to go on a dick chase and miss her kid’s 11th birthday.

• Angry

YankeeRoo

VIP Member
Last year right before Mumma fckd off to Vegas she crammed her own birthday in where she fed all the beatz crew enuff food for a year and im positive they prob still have leftovers!! - And she got the #gifted cabana at hot springs for Camwillias bday! And she took frozen party pies and a rank cake!! No guests other than her and Alove and the siblings! Was all a rush job before Vegas!!!

I think she fit Vidas birthday in there somewhere between, and then it was the sad dinner of subway and board games the night before she left..... and following month she declared on Studio10 -
She hated crime too!!! 😂😂😂

IMG_1476.jpeg
IMG_1477.jpeg
IMG_1478.jpeg
IMG_1479.jpeg
IMG_1480.jpeg

• Haha

makeitstop

VIP Member
Wasnt C's bday on sunday anyway?
It was "in 8 days and 6 days til my party" and the party was on Friday.
So either way Emmy didnt post for her daughters bday. Im glad her grandma did though. With some sweet words
---
Her engagement has dropped to 1.38% which is the lowest Ive ever seen it!
And this is the longest streak she's had without bot followers following.
Poor C her math ain’t mathing apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.

• Haha

Director of Mugs

VIP Member
  • Wow

notgifted

VIP Member
I think she’d love it. Thinking they were there to see her and attracted to her. Meanwhile they are just there to close their eyes and get their dick pulled. 🙈💦
Or how funny would it be if she got super confused when they lay down on the table the wrong way up or dangle their Willy through the face hole on the table 🤣🤣
She would be too daft to understand what was going on.

• Haha

Buttercup725

VIP Member
She was trying but they kept “untucking”. Can someone explain why she tucks the eggs in?
You either leave them or fry them in the little round thing to get the right shape (we don’t eat egg and bacon muffins - we just make a sandwich with egg and bacon). It is such a weird thing for her to be so pedantic about, especially in light with the general chaos that surrounds her.
I think Vida doesn't like the eggs hanging over. At least that's what it has sounded like in the past.

Reactions: 5

HeyBub

VIP Member
What in the vulva is this shite 😳
---
There is another whole set of boobs hanging out each side of that bra. Her body shape needs the wider sides, she can’t be comfy overflowing and having the bra cut into her meat like that.
---
Why are her lips so dry & wrinkly ?
Did she buy this bra for Camellia and think, heck I can wear that too

• Haha
  • Sick

YankeeRoo

VIP Member
The spelling was on the goddamn cake!!! Surely she could have seen her spelling was wrong!!!! Sorry not sorry, its a cunt act!!!

IMG_1474.jpeg

• Haha

somanyteeth

VIP Member
Is it at all possible that in some way, she's cool in kids' eyes? I think a lot of young people aspire to be influencers these days (ew) and body positivity is a big movement too. Maybe she is actually the cool mum?

I still think this too.