Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

YouAre

VIP Member
See here she looked really nice. Not only was she covered but the cut of the dress really flatters her shape.

View attachment 2944674
I like that dress. She says it’s the only one in store but not her usual size so some poor person’s coming to buy a dress that Lingerie Lou’s had her ass all over 🤢
---
Wow! I’m 50 and only know ‘chop chop’ in the context of hurry up! 😱 I better go google……

Also, why is she making the girls work by putting clothes away??? She doesn’t part own it anymore and she’s getting paid - is she going to give some of that to the girls for working??! Doubt it! 😤
The day I visited the Geelong pop up a woman had her kids there & they were opening the curtains hiding the ginormous pile of boxes of crap and being annoying. Must be a Zoe Loss thing.
---
Wow! I’m 50 and only know ‘chop chop’ in the context of hurry up! 😱 I better go google……

Also, why is she making the girls work by putting clothes away??? She doesn’t part own it anymore and she’s getting paid - is she going to give some of that to the girls for working??! Doubt it! 😤
The day I visited the Geelong pop up a woman had her kids there & they were opening the curtains hiding the ginormous pile of boxes of crap and being annoying. Must be a Zoe Loss thing.
---
So tell the people who called her fat. I was defending her
---

He's from Mobile in Alabama lol
Even Atlanta is too city for that hick
I as agreeing with you in defending V.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
What 12 year old knows about ‘chop chop’ when her mum was pretending to buy clothes at the counter …. That’s a bit disturbing

Reactions: 4

OhMyLou

VIP Member
I cannot understand it either.
I’m guessing the g-string is one of the ones that never get a wash, it’s likely hardened from the vaginal discharge from her moist moot.
Or she’s had lipo on the muff 😂 it’s my only theory on how she’s loosing weight

• Haha
Reactions: 3