EmmyLou Loves #129 Is Eric Bush just her DiDi driver or was EmmyLou hoping he'd get inside her?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All her partners in the skin care realm will not be happy with a white label line from ELL - Eski, Garnier, Feeling Smooth treatments, just to name a few. I can only assume she no longer is the ambassador for Garnier because it will cause a conflict of interest otherwise.

I will just stick to my normal routine because I don’t want to end up looking like a shiny disco ball.

Reactions: 14
I just uploaded the stories to the gallery and noted that it seems she's creating a white label line of skin care. I wonder how long before giant forehead amber and those skeletors from Outspoken will report on it.
During the live she mentioned she has been working on something - even while she was still with Zoe Moss. She said she would reveal more info soon (I think).
She also mentioned she's thinking of colouring her hair a little more darker too. Someone asked if she can see grey hairs coming through now she's not so blonde. We were treated to an entertaining view of Lou looking for greys and mentioned she had dandruff.
She also said she often delay-posts on insta these days as she wants to enjoy "being in the moment". She said she had so many people asking when she actually returned from the US and she will do a story about it later and that she had had a good weekend (which sounds like she got home earlier than the Saturday)

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
The market is absolutely saturated with skin care what another stupid business decision

Reactions: 20
Saying the size 16 is too big for her LOL. Fits her perfectly
If clothes don't leave marks on her skin or cut off her circulation, they are TOO BIG!
---
During the live she mentioned she has been working on something - even while she was still with Zoe Moss. She said she would reveal more info soon (I think).
She also mentioned she's thinking of colouring her hair a little more darker too. Someone asked if she can see grey hairs coming through now she's not so blonde. We were treated to an entertaining view of Lou looking for greys and mentioned she had dandruff.
She also said she often delay-posts on insta these days as she wants to enjoy "being in the moment". She said she had so many people asking when she actually returned from the US and she will do a story about it later and that she had had a good weekend (which sounds like she got home earlier than the Saturday)
Maybe it's the project that she has been "working on" for two years, with SSS.🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s not that much of a dumb bleep still getting paid partnerships with ZM.
Lol, she has been working on something and revealing more soon for near on 3 years. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The market is absolutely saturated with skin care what another stupid business decision
Wont it be harder now under new Laws to promise some magic results as this is her type of lying/advertising..,she doesn't have the money for this, some idiot has funded this..I work in VC and surely nobody is backing this!

Reactions: 7
EmmyLou Loves #129 Is Eric Bush just her DiDi driver or was EmmyLou hoping he'd get inside her?

Congratulations to @Butt3rfly for the winning title thread!

You win a home cooked meal of oxtail Salmon and sadza salad! Emmy would love to rent a have a friend over for dinner for her Instagram.

We hope Bush Babe doesn’t miss EmmyLou too much. Maybe he can come get her and take her back?? 🙏✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾

View attachment 2903744
---
I have to put this pic on the front page I found it hilarious. Even Eric isn’t buying her bullshit 🧢
OMG hahaha can’t believe I won a thread title!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
As soon as I started watching Baby Reindeer, Martha instantly reminded me of StalkerLou, even down to the idiotic giggling, and Donny is Brad 🤣
Same. And the pub he works at is the Albert Park hotel. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Same. And the pub he works at is the Albert Park hotel. :ROFLMAO:
I was thinking he gave her a free latte at Canteen because she was just a lowly nail lady who worked at the market, but she lied and told him she was an executive TV producer, and that's how the world's greatest relationship began.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Congratulations to @Butt3rfly for the winning title thread!

You win a home cooked meal of oxtail Salmon and sadza salad! Emmy would love to rent a have a friend over for dinner for her Instagram.

We hope Bush Babe doesn’t miss EmmyLou too much. Maybe he can come get her and take her back?? 🙏✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾

View attachment 2903744
Call me Shannon Noll cos I’ve been robbed 😋

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.