Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChunkyCustard

Petition to put things to rights by having #130 be @bitch_eating_crackers suggestion?

I have EVERY confidence she will still be looney by the dtime we get to there!

A react to this post = agreement that post #130 should be “One louniebird in her hand is worth two Eric’s in her bush”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

treasurecat22

Talking about Camelias birthday she says she wants take away. Vegas Lou says we can’t get takeaway for 11 people it’s all about home made! You useless self absorbed cunt you just spent thousands on a trip across the other side of the world for some 🍆 buy the kids some takeaway!!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

AMY$

VIP Member
To be fair re: thread title...a little leniency to those willing and able to create them it's all a bit of a laugh and a responsibility @Michy02 takes on regularly so many thanks Fezza Michy x

• Heart
Reactions: 55

RojoCaliente

Chatty Member
What I watched just disgusted me.
Three children giving their mum a birthday cake and singing happy birthday.
And the mum filming it all and watching it through the lens of her phone.
No connection, no hugs because she is holding the phone, no acknowledgment kids are number one because social media is number one and phone comes first.
Then shoving in phone on one of the kids hands to film her.
I feel so so so sad for those children and the lack of emotional connection and acknowledgement they get on their lives from her.
Everything must be such a let down for them because no matter what they do they can't get her undivided attention, it's always through the phone.
She makes me sick.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

ActiveLies

VIP Member
She was off her tits on something in those bizarre birthday posts. She starts speaking weirdly coz her jaw is so cooked she can’t close her mouth properly. It’s always so obvious.

If she’s in a legit long distance relationship, getting a phone call from vegas for her birthday really shouldn’t be that exciting. Wouldn’t they talk once a day at a minimum? Getting a ‘call from Vegas’ should be just a standard part of her life at this point.

Crying for 12 minutes while talking into your phone and not posting it is actually mental. Imagine being home, alone, in tears, ranting and raving to nobody. It’s not live so there’s no interactions. It’s not in response to a question. It’s not even been posted to get feedback. It’s just 12 minutes of a middle aged woman talking to herself in a manner that’s “like a frickin’ Logies acceptance speech.” That’s fucking crazy. Like get yourself some help type of crazy.

• Haha
Reactions: 52

MudGuts

Talking about Camelias birthday she says she wants take away. Vegas Lou says we can’t get takeaway for 11 people it’s all about home made! You useless self absorbed cunt you just spent thousands on a trip across the other side of the world for some 🍆 buy the kids some takeaway!!
She is an idiot. If she makes pizzas from scratch it’s going to cost her more with all the ingredients than just buying pizzas from the local pizza shop or even domino’s with a voucher. Honestly. She just spend $700 on a new outfit. And how does she not have a clue how many people her daughter is inviting to a sleepover? There is no way in hell I’d let my daughter spend the night at the hovel!

• Angry
Reactions: 49

SaraSea

Turn off the phone, turn around, look your daughter in the face and tell her you're saving pennies to see Eric so not spending money on birthday or friends visiting. You're the worst human Emmy.

• Angry
Reactions: 49

ActiveLies

VIP Member
I don’t think she’s anywhere near intelligent enough to start any kind of business from scratch, nor has the money to do so. Those label-less bottles in the bathroom were the plastic travel ones you buy to decant your products into for travel. Emmy knows all about plane rides and liquid limits. She’s very knowledgeable about international travel.

I also think her relationship is legit. The whole exasperated bloke “omg she’s taken over my space with all her girl stuff!!” is a cliched, overdone and very boring trope, but it’s for real how a lot of people that age behave and think is funny. I have an aunt and uncle who do nothing but talk shit about each other and complain yet have been married for like 40 years. Is so fucking weird to observe. Like, if you hate each other, divorce? And if you don’t hate each other, stop making everyone feel awkward listening to you bicker? Emmy’s smug crinkled nose baby voice bullshit makes me feel violently ill and her enormous lubed up melon that looks like a thanksgiving Turkey dripping with grease is the most annoying thing of all time, but I reckon Bush babe is into it. Gobbling that Turkey up like nobody’s business. Two absolute brain dead morons United by a love of overpriced sneakers and hats.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Bishma

Chatty Member
Well she just Out-CUNTED herself not dropping a couple of hundred bucks on takeout for her mini-me’s birthday.

What a piece of garbage for a parent. Fucking useless bitch.

And she wants to make food that a kid in the 70’s or 80’s would have had.

GET FUCKED

• Angry
  • Heart

ActiveLies

VIP Member
One of my closest friends growing up went through a really horrible drug addiction in our 20s. She’s fortunately out the other side of it, and is beautifully honest and frank about it all. I remember her telling me that her every thought, and her plans for a day, and what she thought she could and couldn’t attend was based solely on her access to and ability to get, then consume drugs. She’d spend hours organising the logistics of a day out, or a dinner with family, really anything, to ensure she was never without her drug of choice.

Emmy is exactly the same with food. The preparation for flights and road trips like the idea she might spend 1 hour hungry would cause her genuine anguish. The control and having to prepare everything for her kids. The endless talking, planning, fondling, it’s a genuine addiction and must be SO boring to be anywhere near. When my kids ask me what’s for dinner at like 8am, I want to throttle them coz I haven’t even given it a second of thought yet. To have food food food food food on the brain the way she does makes me shudder.

• Heart
  • Wow