EmmyLou Loves #129 Is Eric Bush just her DiDi driver or was EmmyLou hoping he'd get inside her?

When will this new romance end?

• It’s ova 💔

Votes: 17 9.9%
  • I give it a week

Votes: 12 7.0%
  • A month

Votes: 38 22.2%
  • 6 months

Votes: 78 45.6%
  • They already married in Vegas 👰🏻‍♀️

Votes: 19 11.1%
  • Mr & Mrs Love-Bush will live happily ever after ❤

Votes: 7 4.1%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
EmmyLou Loves #129 Is Eric Bush just her DiDi driver or was EmmyLou hoping he'd get inside her?

Congratulations to @Butt3rfly for the winning title thread!

You win a home cooked meal of oxtail Salmon and sadza salad! Emmy would love to rent a have a friend over for dinner for her Instagram.

We hope Bush Babe doesn’t miss EmmyLou too much. Maybe he can come get her and take her back?? 🙏✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾

IMG_7491.jpeg

---
I have to put this pic on the front page I found it hilarious. Even Eric isn’t buying her bullshit 🧢
IMG_7492.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Brilliant thread title. I wish I were as good with words as you lot ✌🏻

One of the good things to come out of EL not posting much at the moment is I’m getting so much work done in a time that I’m very busy.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hopefully we don’t get another hostage video from The Children TM

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Just caught up on those vomit inducing stories and cannot believe this POS looks so happy on the other side of the world, away from her kids. When will her followers see her for the mole she is? 😳

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Telling someone "They will get used to it" aka meaning Shove it up ur ass, I will do what I want 🤬

IMG_0619.jpeg
IMG_0620.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
The way she looks at Balloon head compared to the way she cares for her kids is a disgrace.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Someone anyone pass me a bucket when she’s trying to be sexy hiiiiii 🤮🤮 So dainty so quiet so shy 😭

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Hopefully we don’t get another hostage video from The Children TM
I'm still mad about that. Anyone could have taken them kids from outside the pub while their narcissistic mother waited for them to record their nice things about her. S knew back then that mumma loved her phone more than him and his sisters

Reactions: 15
Also he seems to LOVE that microphone so we all know what he’s doing with her. Trying to kick off his acting career no doubt!
IMG_7503.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
You can clearly tell she was not loved as a child. All the gratification seeking is quite sad. She is literally begging this poor man to love her and he just wants her to duck off

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Shes live doing a Zoe Moss try on in her underwear at the ZM shop. Those poor staff members!

• Sick
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I hope someone asks why such a big advocate for ending violence against women is besties with Taryn Thomas’s #1 supporter.

• Angry
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.