EmmyLou Loves #129 Is Eric Bush just her DiDi driver or was EmmyLou hoping he'd get inside her?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How did she think that song was appropriate with the wholesome family content armours wanted, she really is stupid, no intelligence or critical thinking 🙄
Because Emmy is a gangster, derr!
---
Ohhhh I loooove babies, she coos.

Everyone with eyes seeing this knows she's really saying GET THIS AWAY FROM ME IF IT PUKES ON MY FASHUN I'LL LOSE MY tit FARK LET'S JUST HOLD IT OVER HERE AND HOPEFULLY PEOPLE THINK I LIKE IT

View attachment 2924094
Hey @somanyteeth if you’re tired and need a break you can hit up NannaLou for some babysitting of our newest little fezza @notanyteeth - look she’s such a natural 🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Thank you so much for leading me to this thread Screeny. It has to be some of the funniest tit I have ever read. I work with a lot of Scots & Glaswegians and I legit piss myself reading every one of the posts on Marion’s thread ☠😂
His highlights are always there too any time you need a pick me up ma loverlie 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.