Emmylou Loves #128 Emmy Lou has arrived in Nevada, is she rooting the Son or the Father?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ive been in the throes of morning sickness at friggen 37weeks wtf. Butttttt this has given me the opportunity to go and read thread one re her break up and honestly nothing has changed. Not one single thing.
She was treating her kids as camera crew, she was financially abusing and demeaning aaron, wasting money, bullshit content filming herself making wraps and over eating.
It was wild to read that since Oct 2021 nothing has changed.

The post from @Whiskers1 and @Beige Mama was manifestation at its finest!
---
And this post from @gemmagucci made me lol
Emmy would have hated this
I came across her randomly, I can’t even remember how now, about a year after the breakup. It is absolutely wild that nothing has changed. She has not done one thing to positively change her habits or behaviours. Reading the early threads is like looking in a mirror of the current ones. Nothing’s different. She is such a sad pathetic loser.

Reactions: 18
Happy Sunday Fezzas, nice days to go hunt myself down a coffee & olive bread stick at the Market.
When will the Port Melb manic pop up?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just park yourself outside the hovel on her birthday and watch all the flowers arrive 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Maybe she’ll pop back up this afternoon with some meal prep snitzel and spaghetti sauce from a jar for the week?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ive been in the throes of morning sickness at friggen 37weeks wtf. Butttttt this has given me the opportunity to go and read thread one re her break up and honestly nothing has changed. Not one single thing.
She was treating her kids as camera crew, she was financially abusing and demeaning aaron, wasting money, bullshit content filming herself making wraps and over eating.
It was wild to read that since Oct 2021 nothing has changed.

The post from @Whiskers1 and @Beige Mama was manifestation at its finest!
---
And this post from @gemmagucci made me lol
Emmy would have hated this
😂😂😂😂
I can't take credit, she's that bloody predictable it was waiting to happen.
Little did we know just how good that birdcage moment would be though!
---
What have I missed, why does nearly everyone have the same profile picture on here?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She acts like she is best freinds with some famous people. I bet most of them would not know or remember who she is. Just cause she interviewed Chyka for her lowbrow self funded show does not mean she is your bestie.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wowwww @icouldsizedown you werent far off.

---
Thanks @Broken Veneers for this.
It answered a lot of questions for me.
duck she's a piece of tit human. I cannot understand why Aaron would want to be amicable with her and go to the hovel. She's a piece of tit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
The whole wedding dress purchase was full Muriel vibes. Except Muriel wasn't a bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What an insanely weird thing to do on her behalf. A fake engagement ring and a wedding dress purchase with no proposal. Its just so bizzare to me what goes on in her head.
Going by her random wardrobe sales, you just have to look at the clothes she tries to sell that still have tags on, and you can see she has a problem with money. So it doesn't surprise me that she'd drop god knows how much on a wedding dress knowing there was no actual occasion for it

Reactions: 17
Matching Vag wedding/Bridesmaids dresses for her and Salty Sue? Or the one where she can expose the beast of burden belly??

On another note I hope she has arrived back home and Alove has a new lover!!! And has moved her into his place and she is folding eggs for the children now!!

IMG_0563.jpeg
IMG_0564.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.