Emmylou Loves #128 Emmy Lou has arrived in Nevada, is she rooting the Son or the Father?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think it’s a thing. I often wear two perfumes together as one is too strong on its own and I like the way the two smell when worn together. But I definitely don’t refer to it as “layering”.
It is layering but I don’t do it. I own perfumes made for it but I wear on their own

Reactions: 6
The moths have probably eaten it, it'll fall apart when she pulls it out of the wardrobe
What an insanely weird thing to do on her behalf. A fake engagement ring and a wedding dress purchase with no proposal. Its just so bizzare to me what goes on in her head.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What an insanely weird thing to do on her behalf. A fake engagement ring and a wedding dress purchase with no proposal. Its just so bizzare to me what goes on in her head.
It’s actually quite depressing. Like looking at a wedding dress that I bought for literally no reason would make me feel sad and weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She was trying to manipulate ALove. For once he stood his ground!

• Heart
  • Haha
I can help you teethy, nothing. Nothing goes on inside that moon head 😂 maybe a tumbleweed.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I remember when she would go live all the time especially after she had a Barney with Aaron. She would mention the Alex Perry wedding dress that doesn't fit stuffed in her wardrobe.

• Haha
  • Wow
I feel like we should probably not be actively hunting down🧢.
I mean I wouldn’t hunt anyone down IRL. However whatever is posted online on a public forum is fair game!! Tattlers posted his IMBD lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I remember when she would go live all the time especially after she had a Barney with Aaron. She would mention the Alex Perry wedding dress that doesn't fit stuffed in her wardrobe.
OMG so she's always wasted money. I wonder if Alex Perry knew she had the dress. I feel like he'd dislike her.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Did she ever show her wedding dress?
There's two things I wish I was around for, alove absolutely butchering her fiddle leaf fig and this wedding dress.
---
Actually 3. I wish i was there when #aaronleftus

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Did she ever show her wedding dress?
There's two things I wish I was around for, alove absolutely butchering her fiddle leaf fig and this wedding dress.
---
Actually 3. I wish i was there when #aaronleftus
ALove cutting that plant was hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’ve had so many of you in my DMs asking me to make it a thread suggestion so due to popular (just @notgifted ) demand…

Emmylou Loves #129 One Louniebird in the hand, is worth two Erics in her bush

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
She never stays anywhere as long as she eludes too, she’s as slippery as a buttered dolphin with her stories.
Can’t trust her.
duck, I can’t wait until that RSC episode airs, it’s going to be her demise 😂😂
"Slippery as a buttered dolphin" - amazing 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ive been in the throes of morning sickness at friggen 37weeks wtf. Butttttt this has given me the opportunity to go and read thread one re her break up and honestly nothing has changed. Not one single thing.
She was treating her kids as camera crew, she was financially abusing and demeaning aaron, wasting money, bullshit content filming herself making wraps and over eating.
It was wild to read that since Oct 2021 nothing has changed.

The post from @Whiskers1 and @Beige Mama was manifestation at its finest!
---
And this post from @gemmagucci made me lol
Emmy would have hated this

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.