Emmylou Loves #128 Emmy Lou has arrived in Nevada, is she rooting the Son or the Father?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Comparing Torquay to Palm Springs one is on the coast the other is in the desert.

V with the money Mumma saved using vouchers for your new Kmart clothing she was able to put that money towards a second hand $400 Supreme jacket so gewgus, so bewdiful.

A gentle reminder Emmy LV is not your home, the hovel you rent in PM is, the one you are supposed to share with your 3 children.
Palm Springs is nothing like Torquay 😂😂😂😂
Also, wasn't it Hastings St in Noosa she went to with dribble dick that she couldn't remember the name if?
Who forgets Noosa?! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Palm Springs is nothing like Torquay 😂😂😂😂
Also, wasn't it Hastings St in Noosa she went to with dribble dick that she couldn't remember the name if?
Who forgets Noosa?! 😂😂😂
I love Noosa (well I love all posh places) we don't have anything like it in WA .. definitely not Bunbury! 🤣
No idea about Palm Springs but her and CH would have been like 2 fat slugs out of water in Noosa.. who can forget them going to the beach? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I love Noosa (well I love all posh places) we don't have anything like it in WA .. definitely not Bunbury! 🤣
No idea about Palm Springs but her and CH would have been like 2 fat slugs out of water in Noosa.. who can forget them going to the beach? 🤣
We had our honeymoon in Noosa 49 years ago.😜was a sleepy little town back then.

Reactions: 14
I’ve given up trying to keep up so apologies if this has been mentioned but I truly will die if layering perfume is a thing. Please tell me it’s not a thing and just the slug is doing it as part of her new “layering era”

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I skipped through most of her stories.. but what I did notice was the amount of nose scrunching and giggling.
Personally, I think she’s planning on moving there and ditching the kids with ALove. It’s like she’s breadcrumbing the idea.. first the acrylic caddy, now everything is “we”

Reactions: 25
I skipped through most of her stories.. but what I did notice was the amount of nose scrunching and giggling.
Personally, I think she’s planning on moving there and ditching the kids with ALove. It’s like she’s breadcrumbing the idea.. first the acrylic caddy, now everything is “we”
And ‘going home’ to Vegas where she has ‘meetings’. She must’ve called Vegas ‘home’ five times in a minute.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I’ve given up trying to keep up so apologies if this has been mentioned but I truly will die if layering perfume is a thing. Please tell me it’s not a thing and just the slug is doing it as part of her new “layering era”
🧢 must like it.
---
And ‘going home’ to Vegas where she has ‘meetings’. She must’ve called Vegas ‘home’ five times in a minute.
I wonder if she has invested money in the apartment and she she's it as hers.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I’m sorry, but it’s definitely a thing. I put Kayali Vanilla 28 under pretty much everything and I smell edible 🫣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I don’t think it’s a thing. I often wear two perfumes together as one is too strong on its own and I like the way the two smell when worn together. But I definitely don’t refer to it as “layering”.

Reactions: 7
Calling LV home crikey she has been there 5 minutes. I want to see her parading on the strip.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can she start layering her clothes, and not wearing crop tops out in public....

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.