Emmylou Loves #128 Emmy Lou has arrived in Nevada, is she rooting the Son or the Father?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon Shes back at the hovel if you look back at her reel she has basically done stories in order of the reel then suddenly stopped posting I wonder how long she was actually over there and what she is up to being silent dor this long does make me wonder 🤔.

Reactions: 14
Emmy's been following more professional organisation accounts as well as this one. Must be stressing that she'll be 50 in 5 years time.

Screenshot_20240427_062250_Instagram~2.jpg

Screenshot_20240427_062231_Instagram~2.jpg

• Haha
Don’t worry fezzas she lives. Liking cooking videos on how to make basic AF wonton soup. Watch this space for our next plagerised recipe
IMG_5699.jpeg

• Haha
It'll be hard for her to do her stupid Live's anymore as she will get so many questions since the. Hard launch of bush babe (whether it's a fauxmance or not) .. as she hasn't posted since. She wil have to address the elephant in room with her stupid tribe but also maybe with bushbabe following.. does he follow her? I'm blocked so can't see..

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I looked at her "following" list and there's an ericbush20 (EricBush). Can't tell if him though as it's private.

Reactions: 7
I looked at her "following" list and there's an ericbush20 (EricBush). Can't tell if him though as it's private.
That's him!

So I'm now getting targeted newsfeeds from NevadA.. I now know that Tesla is laying off 600 people from a factory there..

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Continuously going silent and not posting must be hurting her engagement levels and make her less “attractive” to potential clients. I understand she may want her privacy but her profile is about sharing her life as “a normal everyday single mum” as she has stated in several occasions.
I don’t understand what her end goal is by not posting and not interacting with her community. People loose interest, move on to other people and her income stream will dry up even more than it has already.

Reactions: 12
Continuously going silent and not posting must be hurting her engagement levels and make her less “attractive” to potential clients. I understand she may want her privacy but her profile is about sharing her life as “a normal everyday single mum” as she has stated in several occasions.
I don’t understand what her end goal is by not posting and not interacting with her community. People loose interest, move on to other people and her income stream will dry up even more than it has already.
All the brands she's worked with have rated her highly.

• Haha
  • Sick
Are we coming back with a teary farewell Bush babe reel, followed by a photo shoot care of her Uber driver? Or an “oh yeah, mumma’s back, no rest for the wicked” set of stories with EL meal prepping in an ill fitting crop top and pretending to be an engaged parent?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
🙋‍♀️ Thats me
I'm ready as soon as NevadaLou reappears.
---
I actually think when she posted her "last two weeks" montage, she was already home.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Such a basic show.. mybe ok for its time before cooking shows or channels or socal media cooks but now it's dead in the water...trust our gal to get on the most irrelevant show on TV ...🤣
It may be ok if it was on during the day...but prime time on a Friday night..just no.

Reactions: 12
I reckon if it was up to her she'd be there til her bday for sure but I think aaron would be having words about that and so she was there for that week that she got all her content and has been home since after her food tour with Brian.
Wish she'd stay there and give us another week of content.
Alternatively, her birthday is Thursday, wouldn't it be neat if they put her ep of RSC next Friday as a bday present.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I reckon if it was up to her she'd be there til her bday for sure but I think aaron would be having words about that and so she was there for that week that she got all her content and has been home since after her food tour with Brian.
Alternatively, her birthday is Thursday, wouldn't it be neat if they put her ep of RSC next Friday as a bday present.
She never stays anywhere as long as she eludes too, she’s as slippery as a buttered dolphin with her stories.
Can’t trust her.
duck, I can’t wait until that RSC episode airs, it’s going to be her demise 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ye
Yeah I reckon she was there 9 days.. flew in on the wed then . straight after the Friday food tour from LAX .. she's so full of tit we will never know! ..

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.