Emmylou Loves #128 Emmy Lou has arrived in Nevada, is she rooting the Son or the Father?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This Ready Steady Cook series is just awful. I like Miguel, and he's toned it down, but I can't see this series being renewed. We will probably see Lou's episode eventually, but only because Channel 10 doesn't have enough episodes of Bondi Rescue to replace RSC.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This Ready Steady Cook series is just awful. I like Miguel, and he's toned it down, but I can't see this series being renewed. We will probably see Lou's episode eventually, but only because Channel 10 doesn't have enough episodes of Bondi Rescue to replace RSC.
I watched episode one and gave up. I was excited for it, but turns out it’s a show better left in the early 2000s.

Reactions: 12
It really is. If doesnt feel right for a Friday night. I'm surprised it's last this long in the timeslot, but I guess as it as partnership with Woolies they have to keep it on.

Maybe we'll see Emmy tomorrow at Brad's for her coffee fix.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Miguel shits me to tears and I can’t quite put my finger on why

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Miguel shits me to tears and I can’t quite put my finger on why
My mum fucken HATES him 😂 and i dont even live in aus but when I visit and he's on tv, i hate him bc of how much she cant stand him.
I dont even get why, she says he reminds her of this spoiled brat she knew growing up but she literally cannot stand the bloke.
My mum is so chill and calm and such a sweetheart too. Never swears ever but if he comes on she tells him to duck off 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Such a basic show.. mybe ok for its time before cooking shows or channels or socal media cooks but now it's dead in the water...trust our gal to get on the most irrelevant show on TV ...🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Such a basic show.. mybe ok for its time before cooking shows or channels or socal media cooks but now it's dead in the water...trust our gal to get on the most irrelevant show on TV ...🤣
George is a good guy, i had a chat with him. Don't want to divulge what he said, but yeah he's good and she's tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I feel like we should probably not be actively hunting down🧢.
He has a whole IMDB page and public socials, i think he's fair game... especially as he thinks he's a celeb and thinks its ok to talk tit about a woman who was just following the rules of her job, on his public socials.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I've never watch RSC but for some reason the fact she's on it and this season hasn't set the world on fire go hand in hand....

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It is Saturday morning and I am waiting for a makeup lesson from our Vegas love(less)bird. Yet she remains offline - C’mon Lou, give us sumthing.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It must kill her not to jump straight on but come on fezzas’s she’s gonna have to make a reel first to drive up engagement. It’s either going to be from the market or being the busy mum dropping kids off to sport. She’s so predictable and boring

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It is Saturday morning and I am waiting for a makeup lesson from our Vegas love(less)bird. Yet she remains offline - C’mon Lou, give us sumthing.
And think of the poor folk who are still standing by waiting for the next steps in the brined chicken recipe

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.