Emmylou Loves #128 Emmy Lou has arrived in Nevada, is she rooting the Son or the Father?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not sure why everyone is asking why she has money to splurge on $$ Vegas bush .. she hasn't paid taxes to the tune of $200k over the last few years! Yes she paid back $60k or so recently but it's like living rax free for 4 years for an average income earner !

• Angry
Reactions: 21
I'm not sure why everyone is asking why she has money to splurge on $$ Vegas bush .. she hasn't paid taxes to the tune of $200k over the last few years! Yes she paid back $60k or so recently but it's like living rax free for 4 years for an average income earner !
Good point HP, but look how she spends, she definitely doesn’t seem to be the kind to be putting some away as savings.
If she didn’t pay or do taxes, no ways she been paying towards her super.

Actually I do wonder, if those chicks like Lia were her employees who were they being paid and their taxes done, would it be linked to her somehow as business expenses? How would that have worked?
---
I am also wondering who in their right mind would go lease a car knowing full well they had that taxation scandal hanging over their heads

Reactions: 13
Good point HP, but look how she spends, she definitely doesn’t seem to be the kind to be putting some away as savings.
If she didn’t pay or do taxes, no ways she been paying towards her super.

Actually I do wonder, if those chicks like Lia were her employees who were they being paid and their taxes done, would it be linked to her somehow as business expenses? How would that have worked?
---
I am also wondering who in their right mind would go lease a car knowing full well they had that taxation scandal hanging over their heads
Do you mean would EL paying their withholding tax be linked to her?

Reactions: 6
Do you mean would EL paying their withholding tax be linked to her?
Yeah if she was paying them & withholding tax, could she possibly not have handed it to the ATO, even their super payments I guess too.
I don’t trust her, she plays dumb & wants to blame the accountant for the issue, but I truly don’t think there was one to begin with.

Reactions: 10
Yeah if she was paying them & withholding tax, could she possibly not have handed it to the ATO, even their super payments I guess too.
I don’t trust her, she plays dumb & wants to blame the accountant for the issue, but I truly don’t think there was one to begin with.
Yes their tax she withheld could have been part of her overall tax debt.
She will not have gotten out of paying their super. Even if she didn’t pay it at the time, the ATO is strict on super and would make her pay every cent.

Reactions: 11
Pretty sure Lia etc were employed by Zoe Moss so EL wouldn't have had anything to do with their pay or taxes, she just treated them like her personal employees

Reactions: 12
Are we thinking this weekend is "technically Aaron's" but the beautiful blended family just wants to spend it all together yet again?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Pretty sure Lia etc were employed by Zoe Moss so EL wouldn't have had anything to do with their pay or taxes, she just treated them like her personal employees
Yep. She said all her staff were sorted and paid properly, it was just EL’s finances.

Are we thinking this weekend is "technically Aaron's" but the beautiful blended family just wants to spend it all together yet again?
Like a big welcome home dinner for Mumma?

That could be it.

Lia was also the babysitter and a key to the hovel.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I
Yep. She said all her staff were sorted and paid properly, it was just EL’s finances.
I assume all her super was paid for her employees...and her company elephant dinner had the 49% share of Zoe Loss. Hence the sale to pay the elephant dinner debt to avoid liquidation of elephant dinner.
What I do find unusual is that to buy property in WA ( I don't know about other states) whether it be an investment property or owner /occuiped (I have both so I know this from recent sales) via a mortgage, one thing the banks always do is ask for proof of a copy of your current tax lodgement .. this then lets them know your total liabilities . If she bought this place on WA a few years ago through elephant dinner she would have had to show them this..so either she bought it in another name or she really only fuxked up her life financially AFTER this....

Reactions: 10
I think the zoe moss umbrella (Leonie??) Would have been paying the staff. I think she pretended to be their employer but I think being 49% of the brand she didnt have that power. Especially considering they both stayed on as employees.
In sure her tax debt was just hers.
She's gonna be in for a rude shock when she has to pay tax on her zoe moss sale. Even tho I hope HLB have kept that aside for her.
---
I

I assume all her super was paid for her employees...and her company elephant dinner had the 49% share of Zoe Loss. Hence the sale to pay the elephant dinner debt to avoid liquidation of elephant dinner.
What I do find unusual is that to buy property in WA ( I don't know about other states) whether it be an investment property or owner /occuiped (I have both so I know this from recent sales) via a mortgage, one thing the banks always do is ask for proof of a copy of your current tax lodgement .. this then lets them know your total liabilities . If she bought this place on WA a few years ago through elephant dinner she would have had to show them this..so either she bought it in another name or she really only fuxked up her life financially AFTER this....
Elephant dinner didnt own zoe moss. Tigers lunch did. This is why it didnt affect anything to do with her zoe moss investment.
Selling zoe moss was definitely to pay off the 60K she owed for elephant dinner but Tiger's Lunch hasnt had any defaults.

Reactions: 15
Elephant dinner didnt own zoe moss. Tigers lunch did. This is why it didnt affect anything to do with her zoe moss investment.
Selling zoe moss was definitely to pay off the 60K she owed for elephant dinner but Tiger's Lunch hasnt had any defaults.
yes, my bad! cant keep up with our gals multinational wheeling dealing companies!

• Haha
Remember young Leah N who ended up going to work for one of the big 4 (EY/Deliotte), and whose dad had investments or links to Bali, I wonder if she was doing some accounting for Lazylou...
i do recall LL stating that Leah N had to pay $20K of bills for her (around the time of the warehouse)
Trying to work out timelines of when Leah left us and if that meant none of the tax was being done.... it was maybe 2-3 years which for $160K thats a lot of debt over that time...

• Wow
she just treated them like her personal employees slaves
That's better.

Someone drive by the hovel and do a welfare check please.
---
This is still on her Didi post
1714081782348.png

I'm wondering if she isn't allowed to delete comments???????????????? Fire away Fezzas!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Cos snorefest is givin' us nuffin' shall we take some bets on what the first post will be?

I'm going with yo yo mumma doing double peace signs in the kitchen, making sweet Chilli chicken wraps with 3 day old travelling mascara smudged on her face, a crop top and trakky pants with her hair unbrushed.
Then there'll be a montage of photos of her cuddling the girls with a scrunched up nose smile, all in hoodies (with no hood) 16 sizes to big for them (except Emmy, cos she's actually wearing her right size and thinks it's oversized) saying there's no place like home with gangsta rap to accompany such wholesome content.
Sage is out riding his bike with his mates, as per.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Don't forget the luggage in the lounge room, which will stay in the same spot until her next dick chase.

Reactions: 19
United Airlines from LA landed landed almost an hour ago. She will be back online as soon as her Uber drives takes a photo of her next to her luggage

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.