Emmylou Loves #128 Emmy Lou has arrived in Nevada, is she rooting the Son or the Father?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this slug back in Australia yet? I can’t be bothered watching her smugness stuffing her face with food and giggling on dates with her King Bush Babe 🧢✌🏾

Is she in a boarder watch prison cell? Please tell me she’s tried to bring some illegal dead animal carcass across state lines.

Just let me know when everything returns to normal and she’s miserable and making chicken wraps for The Children while they pretend to like Tiktok wraps.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Wonder if she's going to pack an esky for the flight home.

There is a United flight due to land in Melbourne at 7:30am on Friday.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No offence to anyone already living in the US and I know this is an influencers thread. But does anyone else feel very uncomfortable giving money to the US based on their support of genocide and the lack of autonomy women have on their own bodies?

Reactions: 13
No offence to anyone already living in the US and I know this is an influencers thread. But does anyone else feel very uncomfortable giving money to the US based on their support of genocide and the lack of autonomy women have on their own bodies?
As a US resident, I am kind of stuck here but I will say, many countries conduct business with countries committing genocide. I do not agree with it but there is not much i can do about it. However, I will never travel to Florida or Arizona or any states that have draconian laws against women. They will not get one penny from me. I live in the great state of California that supports women unequivocally.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
I honestly don’t think this is the space to bring these issues up. This is a snark page.

Reactions: 30
In short, no. The USA is a tit hole in many ways, but as a female I’d still rather live there than dozens and dozens of other countries around the world. The self interested governing of countries that have fairly shithouse outcome for people is not unique to any particular country and it seems like the states are low hanging fruit for internationals to tit on. France has horrific policies on religious freedom, the UK is waging a war on poor people, every developed nation on earth is supporting genocide by way of investment in companies directly funding it, every one of us typing away on iPhones and wearing any kinda mass produced clothes is buying into the exploitation of workers and children in developing nations. Sure, choose where you want to spend your money and have it best align with your personal morals and ethics, but you’ll likely not travel anywhere if you wanna pull that thread too far.
---
Also I’m pretty sure one of TravelGuruLou’s ‘plane ride’ tips was to buy the biggest and most expensive wifi package available so she can talk into her phone incessantly and interact with the only friends she has 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Maybe he is her driver? 😂
---

Last thing you drank - peppermint tea. Sure Lou, in amongst the cocktails because you *don’t* drink alcohol.
Or maybe she’s drinking tea on the plane home while eating schnitz & brown rice salad leftover from the trip to the US.
---

Her daughter’s photoshop skills?
---

Broken Hearts Club 😂
---
Tattle Ads are tailored to EL again…
If ERIC BIVENS BUSH is her driver, Would it then be , DRIVING MISS LAZY??? 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
If ERIC BIVENS BUSH is her driver, Would it then be , DRIVING MISS LAZY??? 😂😂😂😂
that has to be in the next thread title...

Ive never attempted one of these before

" Us Fezzers might be crazy but atleast were not DRIVING MISS LAZY"

• Haha
Reactions: 25
EmmyLou Loves 129# She went all the way to Vegas and all we got was more food and Eric Bush Driving Miss Lazy

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Australia is a small country but at least we can access services to choose what we do with our bodies. The US seems to have gone back to 1940s.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Nothing new for 2 days - she has to be home or travelling home by now surely??! Can you imagine how pissed off she’ll be on the ‘plane ride’ home knowing she has to be a ‘mother’ again! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Nothing new for 2 days - she has to be home or travelling home by now surely??! Can you imagine how pissed off she’ll be on the ‘plane ride’ home knowing she has to be a ‘mother’ again! 🙄
So no ‘Happy ANAZC Day‘ message this year then ……

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
So I’m guessing this Eric Bush guys isn’t into Basketball? It’s a wonder Emmy isn’t rocking a bleeping Lakers basket ball jersey or some other tit she doesn’t follow.

Reactions: 14
Eric Bivens Bush is a slow talking/thinking kind of guy and he is dating (rooting) Australia’s number one mole - tax evader, grifter & allround asswipe.

Reactions: 20
⭐⭐🇺🇸🇺🇸 --- COMING SOON TO A THEATER NEAR YOU!! - #ericbivensbush #ericbush - and Port Melb royalty AmyPierLove, Starring in a dramatic tale filmed this month in Vegas/LA!!

Synopsis: Bored lazy slug named Emmylou travels to USA from Australia to pretend she is black. She then hires Eric Bivens Bush to drive her around from Target to Wal-Mart, scoffing any food she can find , mostly #gifted .... whilst she films mundane tit on her iphone 12 , She then posts to her social media accounts and expects instant glorification, Non tax paying Emmylou also shirks any parenting duties of her 3 children back home in Australia, as she is now proclaming she is a black hoochie mama from the hoodie hood and she has no kids, while trying to make it in Hollywood.
She then thinks Eric is in love with her and it goes very bunny boiler soon after!

IMG_0421.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Unfortunately for her, you cannot de-clutter 3 kids....oh, hang on......
It is a bleeping sad indictment on this tub of lard, that this was also my very first thought when I saw that picture. Out with the old (Port Melb Hovel, SMM, The Children), in with the new (🍆🍆, Stretchy Fishing Nets, 🇺🇸). And some things just stay the same no matter where she’s located (Grifting, Crotch Grabbing, General Cuntery).

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.