Emmylou Loves #128 Emmy Lou has arrived in Nevada, is she rooting the Son or the Father?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is just the stupidest, uneducated woman on social media! I cannot believe the crap she sprouts online. Going to Target in Vegas to buy a makeup organiser when Coles and Howard Storage sells the identical one (I bought one for my daughter to organise her makeup).

Butter being a favourite food (all carbs actually) yet she forgets to mention she loves artificial sweeteners (all that sugar free tit she eats). What baffles me the most is the 117k in followers but only 12 comments on her DiDi post, of which half are her own replies (which is something she has been doing recently - drumming up engagement I suppose).

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So, there is no engagement 💍 or comments on her insta. . she is having to come back and slump into the sweaty couch in da hovel. Sweeeet 😁😄😃

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why is she filling out that Instagram questionnaire thing 😂😂 What. A. Loser. Isn’t that something only teens do, like they think people actually care what their favorite food is or what they last had to drink? Fml 🤦🏼‍♀️ come on Amy.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The fact that she is wearing a dress that says "very special" 🤪
The fact that the mumma of Emmy Lou is posting that it's special that her middle aged daighter has some short term paid employment speak volumes! 🤣 the bar really is low ...obviously mama Maccarthy was not a tiger mum back in the day!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Surely she’s back by now, she really dragged out the content from just a couple of days in LA, doesn’t look like she spent much time in Vegas at all

Reactions: 7
Surely she’s back by now, she really dragged out the content from just a couple of days in LA, doesn’t look like she spent much time in Vegas at all
I reckon that’s why she’s been silent for the past 24 hours - been in transit…

Reactions: 14
Do United provide Free Wifi? IF not, she paid for it on the flight over.
Yeah….for a fee. This is from 2022:

From Australia to the US they charge ~US$7 for one hour of access (this plan can be paused and unpaused as many times as you want) or a full flight pass is about US$30. You can also purchase a monthly subscription for US$69 which is not bad value given it covers all United flights for a month.

Reactions: 6
Yeah….for a fee. This is from 2022:

From Australia to the US they charge ~US$7 for one hour of access (this plan can be paused and unpaused as many times as you want) or a full flight pass is about US$30. You can also purchase a monthly subscription for US$69 which is not bad value given it covers all United flights for a month.
Oh how I hope she didn't get the right credit card and she's smacked with foreign transaction fees

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's been online but hasn't deleted the comment

View attachment 2893778
Maybe he is her driver? 😂
---
Last time she cried...an hour ago. Is that because she's coming home and will have to look after The Children?

Favourite food: any carbs................ha ha ha she's so full of bleeping tit.
Last thing you drank - peppermint tea. Sure Lou, in amongst the cocktails because you *don’t* drink alcohol.
Or maybe she’s drinking tea on the plane home while eating schnitz & brown rice salad leftover from the trip to the US.
---
What do we think mama McCarthy is referring to as "exciting"? View attachment 2894030
Her daughter’s photoshop skills?
---
I’m this much bored
Broken Hearts Club 😂
---
Tattle Ads are tailored to EL again…

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.