Emmylou Loves #123 Sore loser, narcissistic, brick shaped runt. Suck a massive fart šŸ›³ļø

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For a so-called producer sheā€™s such a dumbass when it comes to working out what to say before she starts filming. Who cares what street theyā€™re on. Weā€™re hardly going to go to NZ to try some Turkish food, even at a place called Midnight Express (the plot for that movie would melt poor ELā€™s tiny brain)
This is what I donā€™t understand either! Goes hand in hand with that bullshit fake concern look and voice she does when she tries to ā€œeducateā€ us on something.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Did anyone go to the house auction in her street. I can't see any auction result. Maybe she scarred off potential buyers.
It doesn't appear to have sold. Interesting that the current owners purchased it for $2,000,005 in 2018 and paid stamp duty of $110,000 but the current asking price is $1.9 - $2M. They're going to be making a loss.
Also, the agency selling this house is the same agency that Lou's place was leased through.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
So Sage doesnt want her there because he's embarrassed so she'll go and tell a few thousand people what he does and how "cute" it is. God i know she has NO boundaries whatsoever when it comes to her social media but she doesnt deserve kids.
There are people I know who would have made the most special parents and were not able to. Yet this narcissistic ogre gets 3 and treats them like her employees. duck you Emmylou. You dont deserve anything nice in life.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
It doesn't appear to have sold. Interesting that the current owners purchased it for $2,000,005 in 2018 and paid stamp duty of $110,000 but the current asking price is $1.9 - $2M. They're going to be making a loss.
Also, the agency selling this house is same agency that Lou's place was leased through.
Itā€™s a rip off. And the neighbour is a dickehead.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Dammit I forgot the single corn cob that I share between 4 ppl! - Oh and Alove was just in a car accident! No Biggie!! I'm more upset about the corn!!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
When she was live today she was asked if ā€˜the childrenā€™ were happy to see her home, she said that they are different, only C really missed her and that V is such a Daddyā€™s girl, you donā€™t say Lou, she has basically been raised by AL you have been absent for most of her young life. She also said that she had been hanging with ā€˜the childrenā€™ and AL all day, however, she didnā€™t get back to Melbourne until 10.00am, collected her car from SLā€™s, went to the market and then the supermarket, had already told us that S was at Taekwondo where yes she dropped off sushi and he told you to leave, told us that C was at her 8 hours of dancing, but then she also said they had left her hovel to collect their belongings from ALā€™s because they had nothing at her place, how does this equate to hanging out together as a family, the live was around 3.00pm so how does this equate to hanging out together all day, she truly believes the lies that she spins.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
When she was live today she was asked if ā€˜the childrenā€™ were happy to see her home, she said that they are different, only C really missed her and that V is such a Daddyā€™s girl, you donā€™t say Lou, she has basically been raised by AL you have been absent for most of her young life. She also said that she had been hanging with ā€˜the childrenā€™ and AL all day, however, she didnā€™t get back to Melbourne until 10.00am, collected her car from SLā€™s, went to the market and then the supermarket, had already told us that S was at Taekwondo where yes she dropped off sushi and he told you to leave, told us that C was at her 8 hours of dancing, but then she also said they had left her hovel to collect their belongings from ALā€™s because they had nothing at her place, how does this equate to hanging out together as a family, the live was around 3.00pm so how does this equate to hanging out together all day, she truly believes the lies that she spins.
So many onconsistencies in her mouth stories but I'll focus on this:

Why was her car at SueLyn's. The ship was docked at Port Melbourne!

Also, the flight they took was obviously an overnight and much cheaper flight. Money's tight.

Reactions: 23
Also, the agency selling this house is the same agency that Lou's place was leased through.
The bogan family next door have depreciated property prices. Nobody wants to pull into their driveway and see their unemployed neighbour lying on a trampoline in their underwear talking into a phone.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So C missed her, V didnā€™t because she prefers her Dad anywayā€¦..what about Sage?? Well, I think we know the answer to that anyway!

But itā€™s ok - Mumma will be back pushing her kids out of the way in front of the media wall tomorrow at the Kung Fu Panda premiereā€¦.šŸ™„

Reactions: 20
I hope she is not on the invite list for the Grand Prix Glamour on the Grid, or seen at the Grand Prix again.

Reactions: 8
Probably under quoting

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.