Emmylou Loves #123 Sore loser, narcissistic, brick shaped runt. Suck a massive fart 🛳️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emmylou Loves #123 Sore loser, narcissistic, brick shaped runt. Suck a massive fart 🛳

Congrats to @dartsmokingpony! You win and all expenses paid trip on Emmylous Virgin cruise. Your job will be an unpaid intern/camera person and hair and make up artist. Emmy will just need to to please pick her up some pj’s, phone charger, cheezels and a whole chicken and coleslaw. There is no bed and you will be sharing the floor with SueLynn. Email us now at [email protected]
---
Also congrats to @somanyteeth for your Thread title ! Can you pls look after the kids? Key under the Xmas mat xx

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
OMG GUUUUUYS she's having a cheeseburger at like 11 o'clock at night! So crazy! :m

Stay tuned and she might do something coco bananas like wear a napkin as a hat *scrunchfacegigglelol*

• Haha
Reactions: 40
There's a taco "gallery"?

Does she think she's at MONA or the Tulla McMansion? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I am a seasoned cruiser and ....oh boy I love that the waves and weather are going to knock her for a six!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 she won't know what has hit her!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
OMG GUUUUUYS she's having a cheeseburger at like 11 o'clock at night! So crazy! :m

Stay tuned and she might do something coco bananas like wear a napkin as a hat *scrunchfacegigglelol*
We all know it’s not her first 11pm burger! I bet she orders Uber Eats once the girls are asleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Looks like the Tasman Sea will be getting a little rough for Lou's 2 days of sailing on her way to Picton. Temperatures of 11 or 12C. Waves reaching up to 5.5M - 16 foot.
Hope Lou bought some Kwells with the credit left on her Chemist Warehouse gift card 🤮
We had 4-5mtr swells a few weeks ago on a cruise, it was hell and there was a lot of vomit - I’m praying to the clacky mule gods this happens to her

• Haha
  • Sick
bleeping hell. The idea of a cruise is already my worst nightmare (being stuck in the middle of the ocean on a floating gastro resort) but if I was stuck in the middle of the ocean with that bleeping giggle I would jump off the side.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
ToddlerLou is in full swing. It's a boring looking burger. No need to stomp your feet and nearly wet yourself love.

Screenshot_20240306-132601.png

---
The bikini made the trip !! 🤢🤢🤢 Should've been seized as hazardous... We know where that bikini has been... 😬
Oh and the stupid gifted/not gifted hat. What's the brand called again, Emmy ??
Screenshot_20240306-143723~2.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Emmy. Come on. You don’t look like this.
shes literally given herself abs.
but hey, remember! Confidence is contagious!!
IMG_4528.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
The giggling at absolutely bleeping nothing!? Give it up you bleeping weirdo.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
bleeping hell. The idea of a cruise is already my worst nightmare (being stuck in the middle of the ocean on a floating gastro resort) but if I was stuck in the middle of the ocean with that bleeping giggle I would jump off the side.
Same here. A floating petri dish.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.