Emmylou Loves #123 Sore loser, narcissistic, brick shaped runt. Suck a massive fart 🛳️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
95% of her stories seem to be her asking SL what level/street or where she is. FFS

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Don’t know why she has such a big head because her brain has to be the size of a pea.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Does she find it hard to believe it when her kids do something great or are generous because she can’t figure out where they got it from because she is such a turd?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thread #124 title suggestion: Emmy and Suz went on a cruise, had to pay for booze, whole thing was a snooze!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
So Sage is getting up and doing some work - didn't get his work ethics from Big Mumma.

Reactions: 8
Whilst meal prepping she proceeds to scratch her crotch and play with hair she is foul. 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I caught her talking about how when she was 100kgs she was considered brave. Words starting coming out that I couldn't really follow. Was seriously wondering if someone should try turning her off and starting her up again.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I asked a couple of vanilla questions that went unanswered. She wants engagement but ignores you. There were a lot of silences with no one asking her anything. Very mundane but promised to go live soon. She referenced a lot of stuff said here like flashing flesh as a 40 year old and her gold jewellery. Basically all the stuff said on here she gets DMs about etc

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I tuned in to her live to see her gulping and shifty eyes. Had to turn around and get out of there quicker than the children’s drop off on ALove’s weekend.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Did anyone go to the house auction in her street. I can't see any auction result. Maybe she scarred off potential buyers.

Reactions: 3
I asked a couple of vanilla questions that went unanswered. She wants engagement but ignores you. There were a lot of silences with no one asking her anything. Very mundane but promised to go live soon. She referenced a lot of stuff said here like flashing flesh as a 40 year old and her gold jewellery. Basically all the stuff said on here she gets DMs about etc
She thinks we rag on her because of her looks, her weight, her crudeness and yes, there is that but most of us here dislike her because of her dodging taxes, her disregard for her kids and laziness. She just doesn't get it.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Anyone off to the Auction at 1:30 today?? Hell even Emmy's hovel has a much better looking sibling!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂✔✔✔💯💯💯💯

View attachment 2818204
I wonder if No.10 is a mirror image of EL’s place. I feel for the unsuspecting people who move in, especially when they’re in be rooms along the wall that links to No.12
---
95% of her stories seem to be her asking SL what level/street or where she is. FFS
For a so-called producer she’s such a dumbass when it comes to working out what to say before she starts filming. Who cares what street they’re on. We’re hardly going to go to NZ to try some Turkish food, even at a place called Midnight Express (the plot for that movie would melt poor EL’s tiny brain)

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I reckon when she says she gets DMs from trolls, she is really referencing Tattle. She can't admit it because everyone would flock to it. She mentioned it once and that's how I came here

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.