Emmylou Loves #123 Sore loser, narcissistic, brick shaped runt. Suck a massive fart 🛳️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a deformed brick in a crusty unwashed bikini.
Civilised people who go on cruises do not froth over free food or mention prices of drinks, they generally try to play it cool. She’s a dirty oil slick.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Going on about the ‘free’ food. It ain’t free for most ParachuteLou, most people actually pay for their holidays.

I hope she goes nuts on the cocktails and has a massive bill at the end.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I was reading on this blog that none of the Virgin Voyages have a drink package for alcohol. They have a fair/reasonable price policy.

Interesting as I think if you like a drink or two it may get quite expensive over 10 days.

Reactions: 15
She’s a deformed brick in a crusty unwashed bikini.
Civilised people who go on cruises do not froth over free food or mention prices of drinks, they generally try to play it cool. She’s a dirty oil slick.
And smart enough to get the drinks package so you don't have to worry about how much a pina colada costs

Reactions: 4
I've always found the cost of drinks on a cruise, of which ive done many quite reasonable. But then I'm not a cheapskate loser. It's sooo annoying they have to pay for their own drinks. 🍾🥂🍹🍸🍷

Reactions: 11
If uncle Cow is back on the scene then SallySue wouldn’t be on the pull? Amy is either stoked she doesn’t have to compete with Sally or pissed that Sally won’t be bringing all the boys to her yard?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If uncle Cow is back on the scene then SallySue wouldn’t be on the pull? Amy is either stoked she doesn’t have to compete with Sally or pissed that Sally won’t be bringing all the boys to her yard?
Yeah I thought that too.
I think sally is happy back with her man and grateful for two weeks away from her kids for a break.
Unlike EL who thought she'd be able to get a root while looking like she just got out of meat mincer with that butchered gut.
For EL it wouldnt make even a dent in her feelings that she wont see her kids for 2 weeks as thats standard practice in her world. Yuck.

Reactions: 29
I've always found the cost of drinks on a cruise, of which ive done many quite reasonable. But then I'm not a cheapskate loser. It's sooo annoying they have to pay for their own drinks. 🍾🥂🍹🍸🍷
Totally agree! I was paying $16 for cocktails recently on a cruise - compared to Melbourne restaurant/bar prices, it’s dead cheap!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I just listened back and the cocktail was $15USD about $23AUD.

Still cheaper then the Diet Coke she had in Vegas.

Screen_Recording_20240306_184215_Instagram_exported_100636~2.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.