Emmylou Loves #123 Sore loser, narcissistic, brick shaped runt. Suck a massive fart šŸ›³ļø

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Must have been warned about filming unsuspecting shipmates in the background of her brags.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know people froth over SL but I think her lips look horrible! She looks better without the filler.

Reactions: 22
Well, duck. I dont know if I can watch anymore of whatever the duck that was.
She thinks she could feel the waves coming outta bass strait, bloody hell she wont know what hit her in a couple of days.
Also, i know you've all said it but "gallery". bleeping hell she has to be the stupidest bleep to ever bleeping exist on the face of this planet.
This is why she has no friends. You cannot hold a conversation with someone so stupid who is also a narcissist. Omg. The amount of times I would correct her and tell her she's an idiot would be off the chart.

Also as someone said above, she's given herself abs. She did this in her crop top pic with sally sue on the dock. She's getting smarter with her AI generated filtering. She's only fooling herself.

She looks as ridiculous as Dazza did.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Well, duck. I dont know if I can watch anymore of whatever the duck that was.
She thinks she could feel the waves coming outta bass strait, bloody hell she wont know what hit her in a couple of days.
Also, i know you've all said it but "gallery". bleeping hell she has to be the stupidest bleep to ever bleeping exist on the face of this planet.
This is why she has no friends. You cannot hold a conversation with someone so stupid who is also a narcissist. Omg. The amount of times I would correct her and tell her she's an idiot would be off the chart.

Also as someone said above, she's given herself abs. She did this in her crop top pic with sally sue on the dock. She's getting smarter with her AI generated filtering. She's only fooling herself.

She looks as ridiculous as Dazza did.
Is she wearing a nappy under those pink pants šŸ¤Ŗ

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I thought SL might be pregnant in that flowy dress - I thought I spied a baby bump but false alarm in the leggings today!

Emmy has absolutely zero social etiquette when sheā€™s in public!! What an attention seeking grub she is! šŸ™„

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Oh my god theyā€™re both as thick as tit arenā€™t they? It is so embarrassing to watch. That hilarious biohazard story is mortifying! These two cackling dickheads!

And that heavily filtered bikini photo? I donā€™t think so Amy.

• Haha
New thread!

Finally caught up.

Emmy's forgotten her pjs as well! I remember she said once before that she sleeps nakedz but when you're going on holidays. Wouldnt you treat yourself to new pjs.

Hope SL gets a break from Emmy. I wouldn't want to be stuck with someone 24/7.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I just came to here laugh and add my 2 cents re: this shitshow unfolding on the cruise. Holy duck Fezzas, buckle up, this is gonna be great!! šŸ¤ŖšŸ™ˆ

P.s Amylou you do NOT look like that in your crusty bikini! Who the duck does she think she is fooling? Ahh the level of delusion is beyond and I am here for it! šŸ¤£

• Haha
Oh my god theyā€™re both as thick as tit arenā€™t they? It is so embarrassing to watch. That hilarious biohazard story is mortifying! These two cackling dickheads!

And that heavily filtered bikini photo? I donā€™t think so Amy.
They remind me of the Clampets from the Beverly Hillbillies (an old TV show from decades ago) - two hicks way out of their element.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
They remind me of the Clampets from the Beverly Hillbillies (an old TV show from decades ago) - two hicks way out of their element.
Do you think she is angling for a reality show or to be on travel guides? I mean the idiocy is kinda funny (I'm sorry)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Bet the paying customers on-board would be ropable if they knew the screeching #BeverlyHillbilliesonTour were on a free trip.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Between the tatts, fillers and the desperado cheap clothing there's not an OUNCE of style between the 2 slutty sistas!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.