EmmyLou Loves #122 Ready, Steady, Cook the brined chicken 🐓

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many days will it be until they realize they can ask for the beds to be split into 2 singles???

• Haha
Reactions: 37
All I got from her idiotic Elle fangirling is that:

is that a new ankle tattoo or did I just not notice it (much like the feet ones I never noticed)?
IMG_3260.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Forgot her charger and her pyjamas? My kids do a better job of packing for a holiday, duck me,

And once again starting to talk to camera and they yelling back into the room “what’s it called again Bub?” Like, does her brain bleeping work AT ALL?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
These 2 bogan grifters are in their element.
I lost count how many times they referred to free food 🙄

View attachment 2798182
Have they never READ about cruises??? Do they know NOTHING? And of course she forgot her pajamas. Even I know that Virgin cruises have pajama parties. She really stays in her own little boring ass bubble and never expands it with learning anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Well I for one thinks it’s fantastic that EmmyLou is finally accepting that she needs a support worker to help her navigate adulting and has taken one along with her on her cruise.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
She should have hired Suelynn to pack for her. How bleeping annoying that she forgot her charger. Are there shops on board to buy a spare? I’d be like, “Soz Emmy, you’re on your own!”

Knowing you’re sharing a small room (and apparently a BED!) with your sister and not packing pyjamas? Gross.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Thread suggestion:

EmmyLou is off on a cruise, took along SueLyn as her support worker to help tie her shoes 👟

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If another passenger doesn’t throw that annoying giggling goblin overboard before they reach NZ I will be amazed. What an uncouth pair of bogans they are, Bubs & Oneword, mum must be so proud of you both.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
👋 to my tattle peeps! 😘

Strapped in for the ride of my life the next 10 days!
10 days?? Of non stop feeding themselves. Did a great job of showcasing nothing so far except a dry AF burger. I’m booking my cruise as we speak. So her content is supposed to influence others to book this cruise. Let’s see her duck it up. Bet she didn’t forget her pink g-banger and krusty Camilla bikini

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Has she worn every single piece of 💩tit jewellery she owns in case the hovel gets ransacked?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
And they’re off! This is the content I’m here for! 😁

How many days until Bub picks up?

How many hours until EL is banned from harassing the crew? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If another passenger doesn’t throw that annoying giggling goblin overboard before they reach NZ I will be amazed. What an uncouth pair of bogans they are, Bubs & Oneword, mum must be so proud of you both.
Sue lynn had one chance when they were at the back of the ship. ONE CHANCE and she blew it.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
It's a ship you bleeping moron -A SHIP!
Not a boat.....

Wtf is "nummazday"
Was our articulated queen trying to say Namaste, but like, cool gangster talk?!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
More proof that she doesn't read, she clearly didn't read any emails they sent explaining the boarding process.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Same. Here and present for the cruise content 🫡I hope she gets a crush and embarrasses herself.
---

You’d be pissed off if you paid your hard earnt money and this freeloader for life swanned around taking selfies and tweaking twerking (lol) They should make her work clean the toilets.
Looks like most of her fellow travellers are over 70 years old, those poor old folk!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Whenever I see Sulynn and Emmy Lou One Word together and interacting with each other I think to myself how great it is that two people with such low IQs can get out there and enjoy life 😚 No education, no class, no dignity, no refinement whatsoever and yet there they go.

You go girls
I agree, it's fucken this and fucken that.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.