EmmyLou Loves #122 Ready, Steady, Cook the brined chicken πŸ“

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m convinced Lou got the cheapest room on the ship - the bed is tiny and flimsy, curtains for cupboard doors and it altogether looks cheap. I have only been one one cruise (it is not my thing) but the room was much nicer with actual doors in the wardrobe!

SueLyn better buckle into that bed because Lou will push her on to the floor!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why does she drag her suitcase behind her? I thought all suitcases now you can wheel it along side you.

Screen_Recording_20240306_073531_Instagram_exported_21143~2.jpg

Emmy and her PVO hat talking to the staff member. That made me cringe.

Screen_Recording_20240306_073531_Instagram_exported_152117~2.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
#123: With what seems to be a slogan painted on her arse, Sailor Lou's chance has come at last!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Jesus Christ...

Beauty and the Beast are sharing what looks to be a double bed for 10 days? Aint no seamen action on this bed...

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Jesus Christ...

Beauty and the Beast are sharing what looks to be a double bed for 10 days? Aint no seamen action on this bed...
What if Amylou meets the new love of her life? What will they ever do? And I can't believe how she never mentions her kids. Ever.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
'oh my goooodnesssss, this is crazzzzyyyyy, we are at the back of the boat! This is sooooo insane, Bub'

~ EmmyBoganBoaterLou creaming her parachute pants

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Whenever I see Sulynn and Emmy Lou One Word together and interacting with each other I think to myself how great it is that two people with such low IQs can get out there and enjoy life 😚 No education, no class, no dignity, no refinement whatsoever and yet there they go.

You go girls

• Haha
Reactions: 37
These 2 bogan grifters are in their element.
I lost count how many times they referred to free food πŸ™„

IMG_0222.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
The over the top giggling and nose scrunching is doing me in.

It’s 9am here but anyone want to join me in a bottle of tequila?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Thread Title Suggestion #123 - Scared Elle Macpherson, Mumma still cursin' even on a grifted trip at Sea, she's anything but a VIP!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.