EmmyLou Loves #122 Ready, Steady, Cook the brined chicken 🐓

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
75 kilos and hips 104cms - in what universe?

Reactions: 32
Outspoken Podcast …must be a slow news day …a bit odd though to announce they come here looking for content
that's a good way to get some more people to block! Hey Tattlers, what happens in Tattle Club stays in Tattle Club! Don't ever admit you are a member of this exclusive club or you will be blocked by the best grifters in town!

Reactions: 42
I would have thought ’3 blue dots’ gives her supermodel status and therefore she would be at Paris Fashion Week or at the very least Melbourne Fashion Week.

Reactions: 18
Thought I needed a new display pic. Why not it be the coffee she absolutely frothed over.
---
Also, with the F1 race calendar officially kicking off this evening (not including the recent testing weekend), I swear to god, if this muppet gets tickets to the AusGP, I will throw hands.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Looks like ByMaay bags have #leftus too … there have been a few influencers flogging those bags in the last week including LDB and Sez Karen aka Kearns but *crickets* from Emmy.

When was the last time she did a proper ad? Was it those cooling boxes that don’t do squat? I know she’s received some boxes of crap from a few places but her real paying ads have really dried up

Reactions: 20
#123. Emmy Lou smells like a fart, all while frothing over some latte art.

Reactions: 29
All her gulping glory
Has to be a thread title in there somewhere You're farkin funny fezza

Reactions: 17
This wasn't even the main race and Vida was obviously not happy with the noise level

Kudos to Sage who actually did something about it rather than film it
I’ve had a rough 18 months (marriage breakdown, moving out of the marital home into my own rental, started a new job, shared care with our kidlets, etc)… and I’ve followed F1 for about 13 years now. I’ve been to about five AusGP’s. I go the full four days, just in GA.
But when they’ve been releasing tickets sporadically for the last 12 months, I haven’t had the opportunity to buy them. Combination of not knowing if I’d have the kidlets that weekend, plus finances. She’s out here spending close to $300 on groceries (not including cleaning products!) and I’m here hoping my groceries don’t go over $130??? And I work full time, my ex pays his child support, and I get my Centrelink benefits.
Outside of my family, F1 truly brings me so much joy. I’ve been able to talk to so many people (online) who have a shared love for it.
And then there’s Emmylou.

Apologies for the rant.

Reactions: 53
You sound like an absolute boss b*tch and we love you! I hope you get to attend/enjoy all the F1 activities that make you happy.

Reactions: 34
When is the boats and hoes cruise?
I'm so bored with this old mole I need her to shove the gunt into a tight fitting jumpsuit and dance like she is at the races.
Boats and hoes, there she blows

Reactions: 30
So it's now safe to venture down that end of Pako.
Interesting to see where they head next to try & offload the pallets of crap they couldn’t sell on Pako.
---
M
Modelling???
---
Sorry you’ve had a tough time. I’m glad you have people interested in F1 to share your joy with.

Reactions: 1
They asked if you came via emmylou????? What the fuck?
That was when Moonee ponds first opened and she would visit and say to people to go there. Sarita did stories, EL did and sarita had a facial and they gave special offer. Not a discount code! So they asked how I found them. I wasn’t interested in facial or rubbish just waxing etc. I drove past and saw it. Wanted none of my money passed on to any influencers

Reactions: 8
This dumb ass said "AS WELL" 8 times in her CharityLoo spiel!!!!
Such a word guru!!
As well!!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.