Emmylou Loves #120 if you ain't feeding me, financing me or farken me, I don't owe you nuffin'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The putting on of the rings just screamed trash bag to me. Who is wearing many tacky rings at once? Maybe she’s going for the mob wife look as that is what it makes me think of.
The girls couldn’t be more annoyed that she’s there playing dress up. Terrible work set up, my back would be killing me. I’m assuming that part of her pay out deal is to still spruik Zoe moss a certain amount of times a month or for x number of months.
No one tell her but the ‘mob wife look‘ is actually a trend for 2024. #mobwifelou 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh my god. The putting on of the rings was ridiculous.
Hmm I'm definitely doing the "ring" thing wrong - my engagement ring on my left hand (one day I'll add the wedding ring to it LOL) and I alternate on the right hand with ONE pandora ring (I change it when I get sick of it to a different one).

Reactions: 8
Hmm I'm definitely doing the "ring" thing wrong - my engagement ring on my left hand (one day I'll add the wedding ring to it LOL) and I alternate on the right hand with ONE pandora ring (I change it when I get sick of it to a different one).
Been engaged since 2001.....!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Whadda ya mean? Shes a "cool" BOSS don't ya know?!

Second hand bench outdoor picnic table to use as the Office desks instead of proper workstations and chairs for staff hunched over little laptops. Ok for ya loungeroom doing Influencer "Bizness" but hardly for employees in an Office!
---

I tried the Hyped Mco Beauty extend mascara this week as was on special in woolies....i looked like a fuckin panda after a few hours,..never again! will stick to the Hourglass one!
The xtend lash has been a saviour for my bottom lashes. Love it. I've put a couple of friends onto it as well. No more transfer for any of us.

Reactions: 6
I have so much second hand embarrassment for her- imagine going to your ex employees and begging them to tell you they miss you - they couldn’t even fake pretend they did! Cringe!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She won’t ruin it for me, I love their products. Especially when they are 40% off at Woolies like they are now. Stock up!
I was excited 😂 but they haven’t got any of the new stuff in yet, so I’ll wait for the next one. I love the Xtend lash. I cry like an Emmylou-dropping-Sagey-at-high-school-on-his-first-day and it stays perfectly.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I have so much second hand embarrassment for her- imagine going to your ex employees and begging them to tell you they miss you - they couldn’t even fake pretend they did! Cringe!!!
She is so bad at being unable to read people.

Reactions: 16
Fark me
With the brick shaped body nothing is ever going to be "'low slung" on this beast.. dream on babe! I have hot 16 YO teen girls around as my boys mates and if I ever tried this fashion publicly my boys would die.. I'm waiting for the crew socks pulled up and white Air Force ones soon on this toad..

Also, why is school drop off a thing at these kids ages? Dont they walk/ride and even if you need to drop, you don't even get out the car.. why the make up? Bizarre..
For most of us it’s either drive open door get out or you do hair makeup nice clothes because you’re dropping them off to bus or train stations as you make your way to work.

Those poor witches at ZM thought they’d seen the back of her but no there she is hanging out cause she’s got nothing to do.

Reactions: 16
I tried that Mco Beauty mascara as well and it dries up and leaks, didn't last long, I'm a fan of Hourglass as well.
Also, I just saw that Mco beauty is made in China and there have been multiple incidences of mould found in their products.No thanks.
I use the Mco Beauty tubing mascara and its great but dries out pretty quickly. All.good though as its cheap.

Reactions: 6
Thread Title #121 - Rockin' up to Zoe Moss, Reminding them you were thier boss, Perfect fodder for Tattle Goss!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.