Emmylou Loves #120 if you ain't feeding me, financing me or farken me, I don't owe you nuffin'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emmylou Loves #120 if you ain't feeding me, financing me or farken me, I don't owe you nuffin’

Group effort! Congratulations to @TwentyTwentyWon for the LIVE! recrap to end all Live recraps and @makeitstop for the thread suggestion. The Fezzas smashed out the likes in less than 24 hours!

Look you both win something special this time, EmmyLou has invited you both to a special Saturday night dinner at the Albert Park Hotel! Full banquet meals for all!! Payment is upfront and ASAP with 50% add on “admin” costs by each. Just send the money hunnies in USD to [email protected]

Anyone for a thread recrap? We wizzed through it faster than EmmyLou raced home to get lit 🍃after the Bob Marley movie and do her Live. Peace ☮ and Love ❤
IMG_4835.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
🤣🤣🤣 the very fact that there is 120 threads on this poor excuse for a human being! Thanks @Michy02 once again for bringing the goods

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Sorry wasn’t finished haha just wanted to get the thread up!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Dammit!! I had a haircut today, had my eyebrows done AND had a few cheezels!! Thank god my dog didn’t eat my sammige or I’d be just like Emmy today!! 😱😱🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36
There’s another F that I wanted to add but I wouldn’t too naughty lol!
---
Also something from today. Sorry to his fans lol

Dis witch stole my look!
IMG_4834.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Sorry for the delayed reply. Dogs ate my sammich.

Anywho… on today’s recrap…

The APH saga continued to grab headlines. From the three heads of Outspoken to the foreheads of Influencer Updates, everyone had an opinion. @Bishma said something about eating a bag of dicks. Thanks for the recommendation. Will definitely try that from the entree menu next time.

Bert Louton went to Sydney for on her back back to back meetings without her dental floss. Big mistake! Just like Vivian from Pretty Woman, she also screws people for money. And enjoyed Argylle better than Pirates of Penzance.

Just like her previous housemate, OMOLou got rid of her work-shy washing machine. Even though it could still function it was no use to her. Neither was the washing machine. Not like she had anything to put in it after 6 days. EmmyLou maths means you can save on the cost of a washing machine if you never use it.

We have NFI what the fascination with quicksand was about but in another display of EmmyLou maths she decided to size up… to the 80’s and kid herself about her age. We wonder what other childhood threats she’ll bring up. Maybe the blue ringed octopus? Stranger danger? Might be a good idea for the kids.

A change of pace from the usual ChemistWhorehouse events, old mate’s presence at the Emma x Disney lunch was as ill fitting as her dress. The Anthony Field of the influencer world fails to realise although she’s never possessed any talent, she’s now closer to getting a hip replacement than being a star.

Bob Marley had his birthday and we all enjoyed some ganja and baked chicken wings. Can’t wait to rewatch Cool Runnings.

We’re so excited she’s now debt free because there ain’t no one feedin, farkan or financin her!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Emmylou Loves #120 if you ain't feeding me, financing me or farken me, I don't owe you nuffin’

Group effort! Congratulations to @TwentyTwentyWon for the LIVE! recrap to end all Live recraps and @makeitstop for the thread suggestion. The Fezzas smashed out the likes in less than 24 hours!

Look you both win something special this time, EmmyLou has invited you both to a special Saturday night dinner at the Albert Park Hotel! Full banquet meals for all!! Payment is upfront and ASAP with 50% add on “admin” costs by each. Just send the money hunnies in USD to [email protected]

Anyone for a thread recrap? We wizzed through it faster than EmmyLou raced home to get lit 🍃after the Bob Marley movie and do her Live. Peace ☮ and Love ❤View attachment 2741287
Thank you for the new thread legend!

I’ve sent my payment in bitcoin and ready for my bewdiful night out. I have a random fb purchased dress ready to go. I am dieting though so going to BYO scissors and wraps for my steak 😋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

The APH saga continued to grab headlines. From the three heads of Outspoken to the foreheads of Influencer Updates, everyone had an opinion. @Bishma said something about eating a bag of dicks. Thanks for the recommendation. Will definitely try that from the entree menu next time.

Bert Louton went to Sydney for on her back back to back meetings without her dental floss. Big mistake! Just like Vivian from Pretty Woman, she also screws people for money. And enjoyed Argylle better than Pirates of Penzance.

Just like her previous housemate, OMOLou got rid of her work-shy washing machine. Even though it could still function it was no use to her. Neither was the washing machine. Not like she had anything to put in it after 6 days. EmmyLou maths means you can save on the cost of a washing machine if you never use it.

We have NFI what the fascination with quicksand was about but in another display of EmmyLou maths she decided to size up… to the 80’s and kid herself about her age. We wonder what other childhood threats she’ll bring up. Maybe the blue ringed octopus? Stranger danger? Might be a good idea for the kids.

A change of pace from the usual ChemistWhorehouse events, old mate’s presence at the Emma x Disney lunch was as ill fitting as her dress. The Anthony Field of the influencer world fails to realise although she’s never possessed any talent, she’s now closer to getting a hip replacement than being a star.

Bob Marley had his birthday and we all enjoyed some ganja and baked chicken wings. Can’t wait to rewatch Cool Runnings.

We’re so excited she’s now debt free because there ain’t no one feedin, farkan or financin her!
Chemist Whorehouse omg lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

OmoLou 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Bert Louton. ☠☠☠☠

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Her hairdresser should be praising the dogs today, saved her from dealing with ol glutton guts shoving a sammich down her piehole mid foils.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

This is the best!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13

I’m laughing, this is the best, thank you 🙏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.