Emmylou Loves #120 if you ain't feeding me, financing me or farken me, I don't owe you nuffin'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i felt like i was having a stroke watching her do that makeup “tutorial” omfg why can’t she speak clearly and check the names of the products before she starts filming 😩😩

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Fark me
With the brick shaped body nothing is ever going to be "'low slung" on this beast.. dream on babe! I have hot 16 YO teen girls around as my boys mates and if I ever tried this fashion publicly my boys would die.. I'm waiting for the crew socks pulled up and white Air Force ones soon on this toad..

Also, why is school drop off a thing at these kids ages? Dont they walk/ride and even if you need to drop, you don't even get out the car.. why the make up? Bizarre..
Because it’s prolly the only meaningful thing she does all day. And they think it is a flex dropping the kids at school. Cachia is the same! Get a real job you clowns!

Reactions: 13
Oh my god. The putting on of the rings was ridiculous. She must be on some weight loss drugs or assistance, right? She looked very slim in those ridiculous pants. She has to be getting ready for the big cruise. And could those women at Zoe Moss look any more unenthused? She is pitiful.

Reactions: 17
If the ZM girls actually wanted to see/chat with her they would be off their laptops for 3 mins, very telling that they're looking at screens while NoFriendsLou talking crap into her iphone. That makeup and jewellery is disgusting! 🤢
The smile on denim jacket is FORCED.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh my god. The putting on of the rings was ridiculous. She must be on some weight loss drugs or assistance, right? She looked very slim in those ridiculous pants. She has to be getting ready for the big cruise. And could those women at Zoe Moss look any more unenthused? She is pitiful.
I don't think so..those jeans go up to a 3XL. No way shes fitting the straight up cotton jeans with no spandex from a reg brand jeans that stop at 32 (14). All smoke and mirrors with our gal!

Reactions: 9
Those ZM videos were so awkward. If a friend stops past my desk, I’m turning away from my screen and interacting with them. The only time I’m tapping away at my computer is if I’m trying to get rid of a co-worker who has overstayed their welcome.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Just when the ZM girls thought they got rid of her! They had zero interest in talking to her and were trying to work.
Also their work setup has OHS claims written all over it.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
"I'm the worst Boss ever"

The fact you call yourself the boss in front of staff shows how bad you actually are.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
"I'm the worst Boss ever"

The fact you call yourself the boss in front of staff shows how bad you actually are.
Being a #bossbabe is a real flex with these influencers.

Fact is, real bosses don't need to flex, they just lead by example.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Just when the ZM girls thought they got rid of her! They had zero interest in talking to her and were trying to work.
Also their work setup has OHS claims written all over it.
Whadda ya mean? Shes a "cool" BOSS don't ya know?!

Second hand bench outdoor picnic table to use as the Office desks instead of proper workstations and chairs for staff hunched over little laptops. Ok for ya loungeroom doing Influencer "Bizness" but hardly for employees in an Office!
---
Someone wants their fricken furniture back! Also stop being so thirsty for a collab with Mcobeauty .
I tried the Hyped Mco Beauty extend mascara this week as was on special in woolies....i looked like a fuckin panda after a few hours,..never again! will stick to the Hourglass one!

Reactions: 11
The putting on of the rings just screamed trash bag to me. Who is wearing many tacky rings at once? Maybe she’s going for the mob wife look as that is what it makes me think of.
The girls couldn’t be more annoyed that she’s there playing dress up. Terrible work set up, my back would be killing me. I’m assuming that part of her pay out deal is to still spruik Zoe moss a certain amount of times a month or for x number of months.

Reactions: 22
I tried the Hyped Mco Beauty extend mascara this week as was on special in woolies....i looked like a fuckin panda after a few hours,..never again! will stick to the Hourglass one!
I tried that Mco Beauty mascara as well and it dries up and leaks, didn't last long, I'm a fan of Hourglass as well.
Also, I just saw that Mco beauty is made in China and there have been multiple incidences of mould found in their products.No thanks.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Nawww it’s so cute she’s trying to flex about being their boss. You go, Emmy Lou One Word.

Meanwhile, back in the real world, my real bosses, from CEO down, refer themselves as my colleague.

We all know the hierarchy but they have no reason to enforce it. Because that is how it’s actually done when you work a real job and you’re all adults.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Nawww it’s so cute she’s trying to flex about being their boss. You go, Emmy Lou One Word.

Meanwhile, back in the real world, my real bosses, from CEO down, refer themselves as my colleague.

We all know the hierarchy but they have no reason to enforce it. Because that is how it’s actually done when you work a real job and you’re all adults.
Back to being CEO of the Hovelle Pty Ltd...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I refuse to let this bish ruin McoBeauty for me. I’m not watching her stories 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.