Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sure…Media!

VIP Member
Sorry for the delayed reply. Dogs ate my sammich.

Anywho… on today’s recrap…

The APH saga continued to grab headlines. From the three heads of Outspoken to the foreheads of Influencer Updates, everyone had an opinion. @Bishma said something about eating a bag of dicks. Thanks for the recommendation. Will definitely try that from the entree menu next time.

Bert Louton went to Sydney for on her back back to back meetings without her dental floss. Big mistake! Just like Vivian from Pretty Woman, she also screws people for money. And enjoyed Argylle better than Pirates of Penzance.

Just like her previous housemate, OMOLou got rid of her work-shy washing machine. Even though it could still function it was no use to her. Neither was the washing machine. Not like she had anything to put in it after 6 days. EmmyLou maths means you can save on the cost of a washing machine if you never use it.

We have NFI what the fascination with quicksand was about but in another display of EmmyLou maths she decided to size up… to the 80’s and kid herself about her age. We wonder what other childhood threats she’ll bring up. Maybe the blue ringed octopus? Stranger danger? Might be a good idea for the kids.

A change of pace from the usual ChemistWhorehouse events, old mate’s presence at the Emma x Disney lunch was as ill fitting as her dress. The Anthony Field of the influencer world fails to realise although she’s never possessed any talent, she’s now closer to getting a hip replacement than being a star.

Bob Marley had his birthday and we all enjoyed some ganja and baked chicken wings. Can’t wait to rewatch Cool Runnings.

We’re so excited she’s now debt free because there ain’t no one feedin, farkan or financin her!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

notgifted

VIP Member
💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗Happy Valentines Day Fezzas, a gift landed in my inbox from a secret admirer, asking to share this with you all.
This video is Valentines Day 2019 - 5 year flashback.
Emmylou sad and depressed that no one from the media reached out to her for some press .
Nothing much has changed, she’s just as sad and unhinged as always.
Have a laugh at her expense 🥰

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 63

Michy02

VIP Member
There’s another F that I wanted to add but I wouldn’t too naughty lol!
---
Also something from today. Sorry to his fans lol

Dis bitch stole my look!
IMG_4834.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I don’t know how you do it in Melbourne, but is it normal to take your clothes down in a washing basket and just raw dog them into the bins?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53

ActiveLies

VIP Member
I picked up a weird nervous vibe from all that meal prep like it was less for her audience and more to show Aaron or whomever that ‘look! I can be a responsible mum! I can provide thought out meals and think of the week ahead! Please let me spend time with them!”
There was no swearing, nothing was farkin’ this and farkin’ that. Cleaning as she goes? That’s never been a thing. The whole thing was a bit sus and rehearsed and felt like it had an ulterior motive to me.

Reactions: 50
Fark me @somanyteeth made it her whole identity that's how big of a deal it was/probably still is...
---

Welcome new friend. Buckle in this is one hell of a shitshow
Ohhh I’ve been loitering for a long while…. 👀 I can finally contribute. I must say, you’re all a bunch of funny fezza’s and I’ve stayed up way too late cackling my gunt away! Who needs a hack job tummy tuck when you slappers give me abs! I’m strapped in though.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Limpy Love

VIP Member
Of course in the above photos she’s dressed as a Native American. She’s disgusting with cultural appropriation. I’m surprised besides her dark tan that she hasn’t done blackface yet

I’m convinced she was dropped on her head as a baby
Of course in the above photos she’s dressed as a Native American. She’s disgusting with cultural appropriation. I’m surprised besides her dark tan that she hasn’t done blackface yet

I’m convinced she was dropped on her head as a baby
In her defence, those photos were probably taken 20years ago when fancy dress parties were big and cultural appropriation wasnt an issue like it is today.

As much as I hate to say it, in this case I don't think that she can be judged by todays standards on something she did a long time ago.

Her more recent African cultural appropriation is another story though.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Esme Watson

Chatty Member
Was she going to NZ or TAS? Judging by her sexual Auslan it could be the LGBTQI+ tour. She’ll only go for the buffet anyway. Guess I have the kid that week
Hi.
Firstly, welcome. You’re in for one hell of a ride.
Secondly, I know your new so may not know the rules yet but could I kindly ask you do not mention Tassie. We are trying to hide from her. We don’t want our pure air tainted by her stench.
Thanks ever so much 🩷

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Michy02

VIP Member
It’s 36 degrees today and I’ve sent my child off to school with 6 hard boiled eggs (unpeeled) a frozen chicken wrap and a can of Vanilla Coke. DM me for lunch box ideas 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Michy02

VIP Member
Emmylou Loves #120 if you ain't feeding me, financing me or farken me, I don't owe you nuffin’

Group effort! Congratulations to @TwentyTwentyWon for the LIVE! recrap to end all Live recraps and @makeitstop for the thread suggestion. The Fezzas smashed out the likes in less than 24 hours!

Look you both win something special this time, EmmyLou has invited you both to a special Saturday night dinner at the Albert Park Hotel! Full banquet meals for all!! Payment is upfront and ASAP with 50% add on “admin” costs by each. Just send the money hunnies in USD to [email protected]

Anyone for a thread recrap? We wizzed through it faster than EmmyLou raced home to get lit 🍃after the Bob Marley movie and do her Live. Peace ☮ and Love ❤
IMG_4835.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

makeitstop

VIP Member
Adele B sells out a theatre for a fundraiser, Martha K is in Lake Tahoe for Drunk Elephant, Christian Hull is on tour, BFF’s Bec & Lana are in NYC and there is Lou looking like she’s been dumpster diving all day keep journalling Lou your doing great.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

#Super Cute

Chatty Member
What the heck is going on up in here??
Secret chat rooms?
Don’t make me stop this thread and give you all a smack arse!

Here’s some CuTEA ☕from the Footscray Centrelink office….
IMG_6192.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43