Emmylou Loves #120 if you ain't feeding me, financing me or farken me, I don't owe you nuffin'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god. The putting on of the rings was ridiculous. She must be on some weight loss drugs or assistance, right? She looked very slim in those ridiculous pants. She has to be getting ready for the big cruise. And could those women at Zoe Moss look any more unenthused? She is pitiful.
duck off and leave them alone HeftyLou, they absolutely hate your fat guts!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
OMG that’s why she went to ZM!!!! She needed Lia to take her photo so she could post her ‘paid partnership’ White November post!! No one at home and no friends to do it for her! It all makes sense now!! 😳
She's a big star don't you know! She requires the interaction with a real photographer to bounce off and capture her beauty. You just can't create this kind of magic staring down the barrel of a phone on a tripod ya know ? She's a professional thank you very much
---
Is she wearing every piece of crap jewellery she owns just in case the hovel gets broken into?
Harder to be repossessed if it's stuck on your fat fingers

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
OMG that’s why she went to ZM!!!! She needed Lia to take her photo so she could post her ‘paid partnership’ White November post!! No one at home and no friends to do it for her! It all makes sense now!! 😳
Haha you’re totally right. Wow. That’s so pathetic. She needs to learn how to use a tripod!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And it explains the "putting on the rings" in her stories too!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.