Emmylou Loves #118 Veneers brang the goss, there’s no more farkin’ Zoe Loss!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rocking up to a movie premiere like shes not got a worry in the world she is bat tit crazy.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Nice to see her wearing an outfit twice.Besides 5 day old bikinis etc.She must have so many papercuts, so embarrassing to turn up to all of these crap movie openings.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
1. That's the most covered up she's been in ages.

2. The vegan sausage sizzle for ALove was clearly because its 'change over' night and its Lou's way of showing gratitude. He's taking the pesky kids so she can go to the opening of another envelope.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It sounded like she was opening 3 new lip glosses inside the hovel. Shouldn't the sample ones go to whoever just tried them on? Then the next person gets 3 fresh ones to try, then they get them?
I think she just kept the lip glosses and the glass she was drinking from?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It sounds like she breaks the seal. She tried all 3 on her hand outside, so the 3 outside were already open
Lmao. I got a lip "plumper" from kmart for 3 bucks. Its the same tit we had when we were young. The tit that stings for 3 mins but there aint no plumping. Also she desperately needs some juverderm/hyaluronic acid in those asshole lips not some overpriced kmart lip gloss. Or get a lip lift. Her philtrum is as long as my legs.

Reactions: 10
It's no surprise to any of us but this woman has no shame or conscience!

Fancy parading around like a Z-lister after being called out by a local business for not paying a food bill.

If I did something like that (by mistake may i add), I would be so ashamed.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.